ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which sites? I struck out on release day, and refuse to pay resell for a pair right now

N
Man they all gone. There might be a pair here and there. There's only a couple of size 8s around my area and that's what it says on the website. I wouldn't trust that at all.

Ya'll may wanna check out the Master's thread. People are placing phone orders via FTL. Probably done by now, but it's a good idea to keep checking.

Well good to know, Il lhave to keep you in mind when/if some UK stuff drops. Luckily I was lucky enough to buy a pair of these J&D UB's that only dropped in the UK and got them for less than retail... best come up I think Ive ever got besides some VVND cool grey 4's for $40

Damn nice cop, love the feeling of getting a good deal.
No problem just hit me up with a message if you need anything.

Good to see those shipping emails come out from people who cooked on YS. Enjoy them Yeezys!

Man. Took the risk of buying MR's from a no feedback seller on eBay and I asked for tagged pics before and after winning, and he just keeps sending me this. 

That's literally the actual size of the picture he keeps sending on my screen. 
sick.gif

Man. Took the risk of buying MR's from a no feedback seller on eBay and I asked for tagged pics before and after winning, and he just keeps sending me this. 

That's literally the actual size of the picture he keeps sending on my screen. 
sick.gif

Need a freaking magnifying glass to see those pics smh... hope they legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom