ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MRs always been fire 
nthat.gif

Why do you guys not want an MR restock? Are you sitting on pairs that you're assuming will increase in value? Seems to be the only logical reason I can imagine.

Why do you guys not want an MR restock? Are you sitting on pairs that you're assuming will increase in value? Seems to be the only logical reason I can imagine.
Seems like that's the case. Or maybe, some people paid resell and it'll hurt them even more. 

Just got my H&M twill joggers in a SZ 32, the calves feel snug, but thighs and *** are a bit baggy... will these shrink after wash? Should I keep or return for a 30...  for reference im 5' 10" 155

Last edited:

Haven't worn any of the Yeezys yet (750s wont even fit), but I'm happy with what I have so far!

edit*
750's definitely aren't the easiest to get on... but especially hard when you're a size 11 UB and trying to fit a 9 TB 
eek.gif

750's definitely aren't the easiest to get on... but especially hard when you're a size 11 UB and trying to fit a 9 TB 
eek.gif
roll.gif
Not gonna lie I legitimately tried for any size for the 750s and ended up getting a 9.  10.5 would've been great, but I think I'm just gonna hang on to those. Really dope in person.

Just got my H&M twill joggers in a SZ 32, the calves feel snug, but thighs and *** are a bit baggy... will these shrink after wash? Should I keep or return for a 30...  for reference im 5' 10" 155
Just go with the 30, there way to much material and I doubt it will shrink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom