ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will get the red short sleeve shirt if you ordered the shirt package. You will get a blue hoodie if you bought the hoodie package. And you will get a jean jacket that either says Pablo 3 times on the back, or you will get the jean jacket that had the original trackpad list of the TLOP album tracks scribbled all over the back of the Jean jacket.

Rotation for this week MR are my fav 350 color way.  
pimp.gif

hXgpynzh.jpg

Cousin got yelled at taking this pic in Divi in Philippines lol. Color pretty bad on the OT and MR

Last edited:
Just received my pbs today was a bit worried of the fit but they are perfect glad I didn't size down. Hopefully they are real, 95 percent sure that they are.
I would personally say go tts with UK size, im new to yeezys but I wouldnt want to size down in these.

Didn't think I would do this...but just paid resale price for some MRs

where, size, and how much if you don't mind. im looking for a pair as well and struggling to find anything reasonable.

$975 for a Sz 11 from 23penny, a reputable online seller. Everywhere else I was looking were asking for $1000+, often from IG sellers who asked for gift payments or +4%. Even GOAT has my size selling for 1100+ or so.

dam ****** payin a rack for sneakers lol, hope yall actually wear them and don't put them in a glass case

dam ****** payin a rack for sneakers lol, hope yall actually wear them and don't put them in a glass case

If you got it more power to you. I paid a hefty amount for my moonrocks the day they released, less than what they are going for now but still resell.

I know there was some discussion over the merch from msg yesterday, as far as I know there wasn't a legit release of the hat he was wearing, so I bought a "replica" one off ebay. Decent quality, about what I'd expect if it were the real thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom