ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
same here. my AQs have the BB extra padding
i see you saw my pair, i was actually mistaken, my first pair of yeezys so i didn't know too much, ALL yeezys have padding, but the BB pair is more profound. Sorry if this confused anyone, check the production dates, if it says 9/15 then you got the AQ pair, nothing was changed in the AQ pairs, Adidas just had leftover stock and decided to finesse us. 

finally got a response from YS a week and 2 days after I ordered.....

Unfortunately, our billing department was not able to receive authorization for the order. Therefore, your order has been canceled. Please allow 3-5 business days for the refund to show on your account. Thank you for your understanding in the matter.

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::x:x:x:x:x:x

Speaking of MR's actually, that's the only colorway Ye never wore right? I honestly can't actually recall him ever wearing em. 

Unfortunately, our billing department was not able to receive authorization for the order. Therefore, your order has been canceled. Please allow 3-5 business days for the refund to show on your account. Thank you for your understanding in the matter.

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
:x:x:x:x:x
looks like I'm going to wait for my cancellation. sigh :frown: was supposed to be my only W of the week.

i dunno if its cause i dont see MR too often but they may be the best pair out there. tans close second and PB third just cause u can wear them anywhere. MR dont have a flat color sole right? it kinda has a shine to it? as in its not flat grey right? 

i dunno if its cause i dont see MR too often but they may be the best pair out there. tans close second and PB third just cause u can wear them anywhere. MR dont have a flat color sole right? it kinda has a shine to it? as in its not flat grey right? 

MR soles are matte just like all the others. The entire shoe is the same color, looks olive in some light and greyish in other lighting. Pretty much the most unique. The tans are just plain IMO.

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
:x:x:x:x:x
This was what they sent me during Bra-gate

Status
Not open for further replies.