ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif

need more MR's. 

Man, moonrocks are my favorite form the pics you guys are posting, I've never seen them in person.

If the rumors of the TD restock are true, the most interesting part to me will be if they come in half sizes.  I hope they do, because 11.5 fits me perfectly with the 350s.

IMO the moonrocks are the second best, they aren't TD's but they still stand out the most. Pb' s are third.

Damn, I don't know if it's just my feet or if it's my pair of PBs, but my left pair feels hella weird. It feels like my left pair forces my feet to tilt down towards the suede patch. I don't have another pair to compare it to 
mean.gif

Man, moonrocks are my favorite form the pics you guys are posting, I've never seen them in person.

If the rumors of the TD restock are true, the most interesting part to me will be if they come in half sizes.  I hope they do, because 11.5 fits me perfectly with the 350s.

Thats how I feel.. Im a TTS size 10, but a size 10 is too big.. all my 350's fit perfectly at 9.5

Thats how I feel.. Im a TTS size 10, but a size 10 is too big.. all my 350's fit perfectly at 9.5
same, I usually am a size 9.5 , but i get 9 but then it too small, but size 9.5 is perfect, 

Last edited:
There's a pretty used size 10 TD on Grailed for $700, it looks so legit but I'm probably wrong. If they're fakes then I have no idea how anyone distinguishes legit pairs anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom