ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My boy dropped $1500 last night on a size 9.

eyes.gif
There goes my hopes of a realistic swap for OT's then 
laugh.gif

TBH, I really like the OT's in comparison to the MR's, which just look dirty to me.

Congrats to those who got a pair after ADC US sends out that cancelation email.  Now I feel even better trying my luck on ADC on the next release...
Definitely the only way to get some Yeezy here in the bay, unless you have a connect or want to pay crazy resell. 

All 350's fit the same, why would there be any variation within the same model?

The ONLY difference between the TDs, PBs, MRs, and OTs, is that the TDs didn't come in half sizes. So either size up or down by .5.
was thrown off when everyone said to stay tts or half size down when a half size up fit me perfectly.  Thats all.  

people were also throwing wild assumptions that PB's and Moonrocks fit smaller than the TD even when having all in the same full size. I found that to be inaccurate. They all fit the same to me in the same full size. 

The only thing that did change in sizing is the OG 750's and the TB 750's, with the TB's fitting actually smaller than the OG 750's. This could be due to the added extra cushion around the heel and the slightly smaller/tighter toebox on the TB. 

I was only able to get a size 5.5 of the OT, wish I could trade for an 11 but I don't trust anyone with the amount of fakes going around [emoji]128532[/emoji]

There goes my hopes of a realistic swap for OT's then 
laugh.gif

TBH, I really like the OT's in comparison to the MR's, which just look dirty to me.
The MR look dirty?  

I don't have either (OT on the way), but I've been considering trading the OT for the MR. 

Do you have both?  Any pics?

Tracking says my ot are coming today but they're in South Carolina and I'm in nj you think I'll get them today?

I am very close w the guys that run and own RIFLA. Those super whack UGG Boots... yes people will wake up and realize they aren't going to pay those prices. Sorry man. The 2-2.5K window will be closing before the end of February. But honestly, if the guy we are discussing paid retail he's making a 1000%
Funny how Rif SF was offering $1200 for 750 TB but Sole and Prstg was offering $1600... $1200 is still a lot of money and big profit but..............

Funny how Rif SF was offering $1200 for 750 TB but Sole and Prstg was offering $1600... $1200 is still a lot of money and big profit but..............
UA tripple blacks are going for $800 on ebay. I guess people dont know where to buy fakes themselves so they are willing to pay resell on fakes. The game all messed up man. 
roll.gif

The MR look dirty?  

I don't have either (OT on the way), but I've been considering trading the OT for the MR. 

I've just never really like grey coloured shoes, because I think they look dirty. Just me being stupid 
laugh.gif

Don't have the MR's personally, have PB and now OT 350's. 

Traded for my PB's, got a UK 9, and I actually think they fit half a size big, so went for a UK 8.5 in the OT, which at first felt tight but was just due to thick-*** socks.

The MR look dirty?  

Moonrocks don't look dirty to me. My second favorite color of the 350's.

and for anyone asking about the price value, OT and MR going for about the same rate right now. Both will climb pretty evenly as well.

The MRs are amazing in person on feet and just in general. They don't look dirty , they're awesome!
As I said, just me being picky. I've yet to see a pair in person, would probably change my opinion.

Didn't like the OT's at all until I copped them, having them in hand has completely changed my mind.

They're no TD's, but still an awesome CW.

all canceled, both 750s and 350s

in the old thread, however, i remember somebody calling adidas UK up and they claimed not to care whether the shipping address is just a forwarding address. it's more impt for them, i think, that it's a UK shipping and billing address. which is why i was asking if you used an international credit card because that's how mine was cancelled. i called them up and it's a primary factor that the billing address of the credit card is in the UK and the guy on the other line says he thinks the Adidas UK system is made to reject any cc without a UK address.

then again, I know for a fact that the Adidas UK charge did go through then reversed by merchant like most of us here has experienced, and it's a matter of their discretion to cancel it.

Won't work

People who used the same methods previously that were success were canceled or rerouted on the tans.

Tan release was by far the most canceled/rerouted out of all the releases.

That avenue is dead it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom