ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot wait for the all white color-way to drop. Will go perfectly with my Turtle Doves, Pirate Blacks, OG Black Ultra Boosts, All-White Ultra Boosts, and the newest addition (my new personal favorite) the Cream + Off-White colored Ultra Boosts. 2016 is gonna be a huge year for Adidas, and ME. May all of us get all the Boots no matter if 750s are your thing, or 950s, we don't discriminate. I'm a 350 guy personally. 

im usually a 9, only sized down on the 750 because the OGs fit big, but TB 750s fit TTS for me and i go TTS for 350s

idk that whole sock analogy them ***** fit like shoes to me, if you size down too much on 350s your foot's silhouette is gonna be bulging out the knit and looks dumb

I still need to size swap my TD 350 cause of this :frown:.

I still need to size swap my TD 350 cause of this
frown.gif
what size are you normally and what size TD did u get?

I have a 7.5 in the OT, should be easier to size swap up since smaller sizes are worth more right?

Retried my Tan 350's today without thick-*** socks (or any socks in fact), fit like a glove. Panic over. 

I'd still like to trade them for TD's, but I imagine the value of Tans is down compared to the TD's?

Retried my Tan 350's today without thick-*** socks (or any socks in fact), fit like a glove. Panic over. 

I'd still like to trade them for TD's, but I imagine the value of Tans is down compared to the TD's?
TD's are about $1.2-1.5k more

yall think the 750 TB will increase in value? thinking if I should trade it in for TDs and some cash.. or wait it out.. 

oh yeah forgot to post earlier but yeezy supply shipped my sz 12 pb 350! im hyped. and btw i selected standard shipping at checkout for anyone still waiting on tracking.

oh yeah forgot to post earlier but yeezy supply shipped my sz 12 pb 350! im hyped. and btw i selected standard shipping at checkout for anyone still waiting on tracking.
Right on!

Do you remember if there was a 8 or 8.5 in the PBs on YS? I want to open old wounds on missing out .. 

In adidas I am a size 14 and for the TD's and for that matter all 350 Boosts same size. Fit's perfectly. The only Adidas shoe that runs a bit tight is the ultra boosts. I have to wear extra thin socks or none at all in order to be comfy in my UBs for the most part. I should try their size 15 after all (I am a size 15 in Nike/Jordans and have been for over 5 years). 

Honestly, sell them for cash, and depending on the size, you could easily buy a pair of TD 350s and some PB 350s and still have a couple hundred left over. Why the moonrock and beige colorways are going for nearly triple what a PB or TD 350 is going for is beyond me. Especially because moonrock is a consolation prize for those that didn't hear about the 350 turtle doves, or thought they were going to be wack.

what are you talking about??? I was able to get my Turtle Doves about a month after the official release, on eBay, deadstock for $750. 

yall think the 750 TB will increase in value? thinking if I should trade it in for TDs and some cash.. or wait it out.. 
of course the will increase in value,

but at the same time, so will the TD's, so i guess you are waiting for no reason unless td prices stay the same, and the only way that happens is if adidas re-releases them, and since that is not happening, they will only increase in value just like the 750 TB's

i am in the same exact situation as you,

i can't decide either what to do

Honestly, sell them for cash, and depending on the size, you could easily buy a pair of TD 350s and some PB 350s and still have a couple hundred left over. Why the moonrock and beige colorways are going for nearly triple what a PB or TD 350 is going for is beyond me. Especially because moonrock is a consolation prize for those that didn't hear about the 350 turtle doves, or thought they were going to be wack.
sorry bro but,

you got it all wrong, 

that is not true or even slightly accurate at all fam

Last edited:
I am very close w the guys that run and own RIFLA. Those super whack UGG Boots... yes people will wake up and realize they aren't going to pay those prices. Sorry man. The 2-2.5K window will be closing before the end of February. But honestly, if the guy we are discussing paid retail he's making a 1000%

TD's are about $1.2-1.5k more
For real? 

I swear a couple of months ago I was seeing TD's for £500-600 here.

Haven't really checked the market lately, just been trying to cop a pair on release.

Last edited:
Hey Fam

Quick question, do the TDs fit differently in size compared to the OTs? Im a Size 10 in UB, should i go size 10 in TDs or drop a full size?

Also whats going rate for a size 10 DS TD at the moment?

Thanks 
nthat.gif

Hey Fam

Quick question, do the TDs fit differently in size compared to the OTs? Im a Size 10 in UB, should i go size 10 in TDs or drop a full size?

Also whats going rate for a size 10 DS TD at the moment?

I went .5 down from my true size for 350s. Im assuming legit TD are over $1000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom