ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who can't rock jeans so tight? :nerd:

It ain't even hot out here but imagine those tight *** jeans and some tropical hot weather :x

Skinny people can rock skinny jeans. Bigger dudes it just doesn't look right to me.

I have to wear tapered so theres more room for my thighs since im 200 pounds of fury.

If you wants pants to fit you a very specific way, find yourselves a good tailor. It'll change your pant game forever. Almost every pair of pants I buy gets tailored except joggers.

Anyone can rock skinny jeans...
roll.gif

Anybody else have sizing issues with their 750 TB? I'm a size 10 in most sneakers including the 350s.

However, for the 750, the size 10 has some space at the toe (enough where its annoying but not too ridiculous) and the 9 is perfect at the toe but borderline too tight on the width.

I was wondering if anybody had the same issue and went with either smaller or larger. Personally, I'm tempted to stick with the 9 but I'm concerned I'll bust the zipper eventually while trying to put them on.

Unless is waxed denim I don't see why hot weather would make a difference....a lot of skinny fit pants are plenty breathable....you boys either need to trim the hair on your legs or lose some weight...lol

so i'm riding the L train still, got my yeezy supply shipment email for shorts with no mention of being able to order tans

we'll see what happens spries

If you wants pants to fit you a very specific way, find yourselves a good tailor. It'll change your pant game forever. Almost every pair of pants I buy gets tailored except joggers.
This is what i started doing  
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Anybody else have sizing issues with their 750 TB? I'm a size 10 in most sneakers including the 350s.

However, for the 750, the size 10 has some space at the toe (enough where its annoying but not too ridiculous) and the 9 is perfect at the toe but borderline too tight on the width.

I was wondering if anybody had the same issue and went with either smaller or larger. Personally, I'm tempted to stick with the 9 but I'm concerned I'll bust the zipper eventually while trying to put them on.

I have the same issue. Size 11 and 12. Not sure which one I prefer. Might do the 11. Don't have to zip them all the way up.

Unless is waxed denim I don't see why hot weather would make a difference....a lot of skinny fit pants are plenty breathable....you boys either need to trim the hair on your legs or lose some weight...lol

I respect everyone's opinion.

edit

So any price drop in the tans yet?Looking for a size 12 that's not $900+

These resellers are out of there minds

so i'm riding the L train still, got my yeezy supply shipment email for shorts with no mention of being able to order tans

we'll see what happens spries
got another email from yeezy supply

i asked if by stay tuned they meant stay tuned for an email, they said: 

Yes. We are still waiting for news from headquarters. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom