ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MRs are easily the most underrated 350.

You always hear people saying "TDs, TDs, TDs", when they should being saying "MRs, MRs, MR's"—that's a reference by the way.

Last edited:
I somewhat agree.. I pulled out my MR's the other day and agree they are underrated.. a close second to my TD's ...

add to that, that they were the hardest to get  
nthat.gif

Same sole so it could happen, but maybe whatever it's comprised of has changed. 
View media item 1856420

Slightly off topic, but he's right. Both the Nike Y1 and Y2 have polyurethane midsoles (from Nike Air Revolution and ATC) that oxidize and deteriorate over time. Considering both models are now in their seventh and fourth year respectively, they do not have a whole lot of time left. Careful before you drop upwards of $1,500-$4,000 on either as their days are limited.

Fortunately the 750s have a solid rubber midsole and should last over time. I imagine the 350s have a phylon setup.

TD prices are ridiculous Really considering selling my DS sz 10 lol..I know I'm in th minority here but I love my PB the most
I felt absolutely awful paying $700 for my pair post initial release.. heck I can run them to the ground and sell em for that much now haha

My OT are scheduled for today but I requested fedex hold at a retail location. Cant have that box chilling on the porch all day. 

Anyone who owns both 750's feel like the suede quality on the TB's are subpar compared to the first release?

this is my dilemma I have an 11 in Tb 750 but my tts is 12. Sum ppl still saying they fit big and sum say tts?

I think foot width plays a big part because the 750 are narrow at midsole. If my feet weren't as wide, I would be good with sizing down to a 9 because they're perfect at the toe. But now I have to consider going tts with the 10 instead so that my feet are comfortable at the sides.

I somewhat agree.. I pulled out my MR's the other day and agree they are underrated.. a close second to my TD's ...

add to that, that they were the hardest to get  
nthat.gif
They weren't that hard to get. However, SSENSE did bless us with a 6 pair limit. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom