ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seems like it's a wrap.

YS, the only hope for anyone outside of the USA and Europe, is now gone with YS shipping options only left with USA and Canada.
its not that much of a problem...i got so many friends in the US i could not even buy enough pairs from YS to send them all one ^^

It's going to be a rough night, I'm sick on meds that make me very tired.......  trying to stay awake because if i fall asleep I will miss the YS drop
You got this man! Thinking of taking a 2-3 hour nap myself til 3 am est

Is it confirmed YS is dropping @ 3 am est? Wasn't it around like 1 am est last drop? Sorry if it was already covered, I just got home.
Earlier in this thread someone posted that since YS is based in PST that theres no reason for them to release prior to 3 am EST since 3 am EST is 12 am PST

Earlier in this thread someone posted that since YS is based in PST that theres no reason for them to release prior to 3 am EST since 3 am EST is 12 am PST

No,  its not confirmed but   its a strong possibility  because the breds dropped then
Word thanks guys, for some reason I remember it being earlier. Appreciate it, standing down for a bit then 
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom