ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me when I hit tomorrow
roll.gif

"A zebra stud goes for around $3,500 and a mare that's ready to breed can be twice that. A good horse mare can cost $1,000-$1,200 and a stud from $2,500-$3,500, said Janelle Rieger, who raised zebras on her eastern Montana ranch for about five years before deciding the subzero winters were too hard on the animals.Jun 2, 2006"

damnit two of these at resale can buy a real zebra >=|

Does anyone really like these?  I'm not a fan but would have to see them in person to be sure...  I mean I'm going to try and take my L, but If i hit then they are going up for resell  so I can get beluga's 

Thread is loose for a pending Yeezy drop.

We're all handling our future L's rather well.

Salute :smokin

If I'm already in the YS website am I good or will I have to put the password in once the shoes are loaded?

"A zebra stud goes for around $3,500 and a mare that's ready to breed can be twice that. A good horse mare can cost $1,000-$1,200 and a stud from $2,500-$3,500, said Janelle Rieger, who raised zebras on her eastern Montana ranch for about five years before deciding the subzero winters were too hard on the animals.Jun 2, 2006"

damnit two of these at resale can buy a real zebra >=|
You should post more often.

Can't wait to double up, flip my pairs, and bring a fuggin zebra into my apartment.

Funny thing is I used a server, a proxy, both in NY, and a US card with a US billing address, shipping was same as billing, still got stuck in the payment loop which is what got to me. After all that, still got the loop so I'm trying to figure out some workarounds. Got some suggestions that I'm hoping to be able to try tomorrow. Well see how it goes.
Funny thing is I used a server, a proxy, both in NY, and a US card with a US billing address, shipping was same as billing, still got stuck in the payment loop which is what got to me. After all that, still got the loop so I'm trying to figure out some workarounds. Got some suggestions that I'm hoping to be able to try tomorrow. Well see how it goes.

The payment loop is the only real obstacle and its just luck.

Everything else doesn't matter. You can get through as a Canadian and have it go through as smooth as butter.

Most of the time you'll get that horrible loop though but there is no trick or secret way.

Does anyone really like these?  I'm not a fan but would have to see them in person to be sure...  I mean I'm going to try and take my L, but If i hit then they are going up for resell  so I can get beluga's 
I liked em from the jump. I remember posting (when everyone said they hated em) "so these will be easy to get right /jk" 

I think they're really nice looking.

Proxies are being banned right now by adidas. Good luck bots. 
Good thing I always get fresh ones *MUHAHAHAHA* (j/k)

Last edited:

I liked em from the jump. I remember posting (when everyone said they hated em) "so these will be easy to get right /jk" 

I think they're really nice looking.

Good thing I always get fresh ones *MUHAHAHAHA* (j/k)
I mean I'm going to try to get em, if I do and they look good in person then I will rock them....  I' just don't know....  But I've been on the fence the whole time 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom