ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fyi they block paypal too if youre on the banned list
crazy thing abou that , I got locked out of my account during the BRED release.. WTF

"user authenticated but locked" or some crap like that.. struggled to checkout manually tho.. thank yeezus i did 

Oh damn!

YS no longer shipping worldwide.

Big L for anyone outside of NA
nerd.gif

Im about to pull the tr**** on this GOAT app for some belugas im tired of lusting day in and out . Yall cats ever have any problems with them?

god these v2s are so much more comfortable than my doves

selliing these breds for 450 tho.

Last edited:

fyi they block paypal too if youre on the banned list
Honestly I have no idea whether I'm on the banned list or not. Last release I was stuck in a payment loop. Not sure if that means I'm banned or not. The paypal account is a different email but same address I was trying to checkout with but I can change that. 

Honestly I have no idea whether I'm on the banned list or not. Last release I was stuck in a payment loop. Not sure if that means I'm banned or not. The paypal account is a different email but same address I was trying to checkout with but I can change that. 
if your cards are stuck in the payment loop and you keep submitting order and it keeps bouncing back to card details even tho the pending charge went thru.. then yeah you on the banned list.. the thing is we dont know if you perma banned or temp banned.. either way if paypal has anything remotely similar to any details you kept getting stuck in payment loop.. your paypal gonna be banned by adidas too

Im about to pull the tr**** on this GOAT app for some belugas im tired of lusting day in and out . Yall cats ever have any problems with them?

Do it. I was doing the same thing and I went ahead and bit the bullet. Glad I was able to grab them before another price hike

if your cards are stuck in the payment loop and you keep submitting order and it keeps bouncing back to card details even tho the pending charge went thru.. then yeah you on the banned list.. the thing is we dont know if you perma banned or temp banned.. either way if paypal has anything remotely similar to any details you kept getting stuck in payment loop.. your paypal gonna be banned by adidas too
Thanks for the heads up, gonna go change my address there too lol. 

So I'll be home in time to do another stream attempting to cop the 350's off ADC.

But I have some Supreme Metrocards I want to give away raffle to my twitch followers.

Would anyone be down for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom