ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
name="MajorHAUX"
Alright my bot is almost done, its a similar concept to solemartyr, but a lot easier to use. I don't think splash mode will be done in time for the release, but I at least figured out how to successdfully transfer hmac. I'm hoping to cop one or two.
What do you guys think?

Edit: for now I'm not going to support proxies or auto checkout (I'd rather have a lot of persons get a pair, than one guy copping everything).

Last edited:

lol these guys crack me up the most, I don't know if they're trying to show off or if they're really that stupid 
laugh.gif
nah they mean it too.. first theyll be like "i never cop anything.. if i can cop.. then these are plentiful"

those or the "you didnt do your homework"

I've had the sticker stick at random places not inside the shoe when receiving pairs. (tissue, box, outside the shoe, etc.) He could've grabbed it from somewhere else and stuck it on the tag.

Also I don't know whats with this whole new craze of stickers as a legit check lately.
It's a possibility, I have to concede to that. But considering how hard it was stuck to the inside of my Belugas and Breds, I'd say the likely hood is small though. I REALLY had to peel that damned thing off. 

The interest is just that it's yet another data point to try and establish/confirm the authenticity of the shoe. It's not cure for cancer, but it's an ounce of prevention.

I've had the sticker stick at random places not inside the shoe when receiving pairs. (tissue, box, outside the shoe, etc.) He could've grabbed it from somewhere else and stuck it on the tag.

Also I don't know whats with this whole new craze of stickers as a legit check lately.
It's a possibility, I have to concede to that. But considering how hard it was stuck to the inside of my Belugas and Breds, I'd say the likely hood is small though. I REALLY had to peel that damned thing off. 

The interest is just that it's yet another data point to try and establish/confirm the authenticity of the shoe. It's not cure for cancer, but it's an ounce of prevention.

I had a pair from ADC where the sticker was on the sole.

Last edited:
Cmon guys , splash is 2EZ. Create tasks -> have each task collect info (cookies) once they pass splash -> post cookie information to slack or hipchat and transfer DUH

ExplainLikeIm5 please

Last edited:
No, mine was fixed inside the right shoe where it belonged. But everything should match, so have hime take a picture of the sticker, the box label, and the tag inside of the shoe. All of them should tie back to each other.
***** gone he sold them crap

Why do you say that? They can easily flip the domain again. 
exactly bots cant bot what they see. only thing is more people will be ready to try manually instead of thinking they can sleep through release and wake up to Ws

exactly bots cant bot what they see. only thing is more people will be ready to try manually instead of thinking they can sleep through release and wake up to Ws
Yeah for sure. There will definitely be a lot more trying on YS this time around. I slept through every single one and now I'm staying up after hearing about their domain switch lol. 

I struck out on the breds, thinking maybe I can get lucky This is gonna be a crazy thread the next day or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom