ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's how every Yeezy drop goes :smile:

1. Lurkers and clueless folk will come in last minute asking for links.

2. YZY Supply will drop and people who are too slow to cook will call B.S on those who checkout quickly.

3. ADC splash page will go up and like 50 people will comment "LIVE".

4. Everyone will be waiting in splash for around 30min-2hr.

5. ATCs and random NTers will get through causing panic in the thread.

6. Shoes will sell out and the next 50 pages will be of people salty af.

7. That ONE person will flex their confirmation email showing all their info.

8. Questions about Email Conf. / Shipping / "Size-" will flood the thread.

9. Next two weeks will be of  people asking if their YZY Supply orders have shipped.

Lmfaaaaao! The accuracy in this is too real.

you forgot one thing tho.. you forgot to account for the fact that there wont even be that many pairs to go around for some of us to even have those complaints on your list.. id replace 90% of your list with just salty responses following release

Here's how every Yeezy drop goes
smile.gif

1. Lurkers and clueless folk will come in last minute asking for links.
It'll be much quieter through the night today...

No random EU drops or Kith surprises...

Or MAYBE they all drop and this was the best kept secret of all time...

Lurkers, this one is for you

you forgot one thing tho.. you forgot to account for the fact that there wont even be that many pairs to go around for some of us to even have those complaints on your list.. id replace 90% of your list with just salty responses following release

LOL oh man my post was not a dig at you, we just posted simultaneously. Jeeeeeez we are a predictable bunch.

If you try them on or wear them, you'll damage the sticker on the inside of the shoe. So it makes sense to remove it, and affix it to the hang tag for safe keeping.

I've had the sticker stick at random places not inside the shoe when receiving pairs. (tissue, box, outside the shoe, etc.) He could've grabbed it from somewhere else and stuck it on the tag.

Also I don't know whats with this whole new craze of stickers as a legit check lately.

Last edited:
Alright my bot is almost done, its a similar concept to solemartyr, but a lot easier to use. I don't think splash mode will be done in time for the release, but I at least figured out how to successdfully transfer hmac. I'm hoping to cop one or two.

What do you guys think?

Edit: for now I'm not going to support proxies or auto checkout (I'd rather have a lot of persons get a pair, than one guy copping everything).

Last edited:
Alright my bot is almost done, its a similar concept to solemartyr, but a lot easier to use. I don't think splash mode will be done in time for the release, but I at least figured out how to successdfully transfer hmac. I'm hoping to cop one or two.
What do you guys think?

The real test is tomorrow morning.

What do you guys think?

Edit: for now I'm not going to support proxies or auto checkout (I'd rather have a lot of persons get a pair, than one guy copping everything).

Sign us up fam

Bots will dominate the YS drop this time unlike the last time. Hope ADC is a quick L like the Thanksgiving release. Nothing worse than sitting around for 2 hours and then getting the Sold Out message

Bots will dominate the YS drop this time unlike the last time. Hope ADC is a quick L like the Thanksgiving release. Nothing worse than sitting around for 2 hours and then getting the Sold Out message

Hopefully the redirect is still in effect so team manual can play too

nah theres always one dude that gets lucky and then come in here and post "easy cop, they must have made tons of these"

I got way too lucky last release. No Yeezys for me for the next couple years. Doesn't mean I'll shy away from those L's though. 

Why do you say that? They can easily flip the domain again. 

No, mine was fixed inside the right shoe where it belonged. But everything should match, so have hime take a picture of the sticker, the box label, and the tag inside of the shoe. All of them should tie back to each other.
PM I'm working on getting the sticker inside the size sticker inside the shoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom