ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't get near as many pears as you guys do in NYC though. I haven't been yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if we only get 80 pears or so. As an example, we only got 30-50 pears of each of the 750s.
Yea but a million more people trying here then there

Rep him for wut though

It's hard to believe people strike out on yeezys? My bad I don't got 50 stores in my state to drive to [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Otherwise trust me, idc to drive around if I had that many spots.

I drove over an hour for tickets for the Black Friday pairs just to ONE spot so miss me with that

San Diego literally has 1 store that gets yeezys and I've only even been waitlisted once (didn't get them) on the app, a lot of people in here don't realize how awesome it is to have multiple spots to go to

Yea but a million more people trying here then there
Oh yeah that's true lol. Quite possibly literally! 

I think for you, it would have been ideal to hit Toronto today, and Montreal tomorrow lol.

Last edited:
Ya bugging thinking stock x and goat don't have the means to have a legit pair in hand already to compare against fakes .
I am definitely bugging then.  I think those who bought zebra resell early need to prepare for Refund SZN. Don't shoot the messenger.
If you see pairs WITH box on goat...it's from stadium goods. They have a partnership with goat.
I've noticed Stadium Goods selling elsewhere in the past as well...but Stadium Goods currently has no Zebras available on their site. I can't believe they would sell elsewhere and pay a commission before selling it themselves first.  Pretty sure those pairs are not from them. 
nerd.gif

I was supposed to get my pair today but then this happened last night 
mean.gif
 UPS driver probably knew what was inside lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom