ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuff said. Retail or bust. lol

Too risky and that thought will always be at the back of your head...especially if your ocd. 
Exactly. - Or at least wait until people get their ADC shipments to pay resell.  With the lack of footsite apps and splash screen being demonic to me lately, this is likely what I'm going to be forced to do. 

well whenever they open!

point is. who has time for this??? lol. 

salty confirmed app users have got it easy. Atleast you take Ls with hardly any effort haha. 
If it's like the bred raffle, day 2 will be a 10 minute wait lol.
Probably not. Since we only have one spot doing raffles 
mean.gif

Waiting 2 hours for a damn raffle ticket?

:smh:
The thirst is real, how do none of those people have to be at work?

That's beside the point

I get annoyed to drive 30 min for a damn ticket when I know I'm getting the L regardless let alone waiting hours for a ticket for the same outcome :lol:

Wow negative nancy. No wonder you're 0/100000 on all releases :rofl:

Eh

I have probably 5 total stores in my state that even sell yeezys and 4 back door and with how shady they were for Breds I can say the one spot I thought was legit is now rigged

Eh

I have probably 5 total stores in my state that even sell yeezys and 4 back door and with how shady they were for Breds I can say the one spot I thought was legit is now rigged

Finally be honest with the board and yourself.

Do you even try for shoes? All you post is about striking out. You got your gg so that's 1 pair, but be real...you trolling, right?

You been striking out since black red XIs and everyone offered to help you and you still didn't cop.

Do you even try for shoes? All you post is about striking out. You got your gg so that's 1 pair, but be real...you trolling, right?

You been striking out since black red XIs and everyone offered to help you and you still didn't cop.
Slayed em calmly 

Lol you always inspire me to go do the raffles man. These raffles are a mission in Toronto. Gunna head down there tomorrow. Any idea what time it ends?
But hey, at least you scored on the OVO's lol. At close today and I think 6 or so tomorrow? 

Agreed, from where you are, they're definitely a commitment. I work in the downtown core, so I just head there after work and it just adds an hour or 2 to my commute home lol.

Eh

Jordan's aren't hard unless super limited

Aside from the black/red XI

I've actually hit on em all :lol: hit on bred 1 a few months ago l, black toe etc but don't think that's an accomplishment

Got nothing to troll about. Metro Detroit doesn't get limited **** and if they do, the one and only place that will is at east land mall and anyone on here from Michigan will tell you, you ain't getting ****

Wait til the app comes. I'm sure that will change

But hey, at least you scored on the OVO's lol. At close today and I think 6 or so tomorrow? 

Agreed, from where you are, they're definitely a commitment. I work in the downtown core, so I just head there after work and it just adds an hour or 2 to my commute home lol.
How long is the raffle going for? Might come from ny for it

Rep him for wut though

It's hard to believe people strike out on yeezys? My bad I don't got 50 stores in my state to drive to [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Otherwise trust me, idc to drive around if I had that many spots.

I drove over an hour for tickets for the Black Friday pairs just to ONE spot so miss me with that

Damn should've went today if I knew earlier.
gotta be in it to win it
We don't get near as many pears as you guys do in NYC though. I haven't been yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if we only get 80 pears or so. As an example, we only got 30-50 pears of each of the 750s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom