ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Text Exchange:

Me: Bae, your YZYs shipped.

Bae:

laugh.gif
lmao i wonder what the source of that gif is. i cannot understand the context.

LOL, policy shouldn't change based on what's being ordered. I get it, people should just be patient. I just think it's bad business.
but you dont think you should give a company of maybe 3 shipping employees the benefit of the doubt that they cant ship 7,000 pairs of yeezys in 1-2 days time compared to shipping maybe 4 sweaters and 3 pairs of boots in that same alotted time? you must be an entitled millenial 

but you dont think you should give a company of maybe 3 shipping employees the benefit of the doubt that they cant ship 7,000 pairs of yeezys in 1-2 days time compared to shipping maybe 4 sweaters and 3 pairs of boots in that same alotted time? you must be an entitled millenial 

Hire more people. Not our problem as consumers.

its easy to blame maybe a big company for lack of processing or production speed.. say maybe apple.. taking them forever to fill new orders of iphones when it releases. but how you gon blame a small company for something that is overloaded with orders to fulfill. sounds like you either want them to get less inventory which gives you less chance to cop.. or you want them to hire a bunch of employees for 2 days and then fire them all and then be one of those people complaining about companies cutting costs by firing employees

Hire more people. Not our problem as consumers.

Why hire more people when it'll all sell out anyways, it's not like they need to be on top of their customer service. If ya'll don't like it and leave there will be thousands more people who are willing to wait. In other words, they don't give a **** cause business is the same no matter what.

Last edited:
Why hire more people when it'll all sell out anyways, it's not like they need to be on top of their customer service. If ya'll don't like it and leave there will be thousands more people who are willing to wait.
This is exactly why there's no point complaining when it comes to Yeezys. Everyone complaining right now could cancel their orders and they'd be sold out in a matter of minutes, if not seconds. The demand for the product is way too high for a company to even care about customer satisfaction or retention. If you don't want them, ten others do, no matter how long they take to ship lol.

Why hire more people when it'll all sell out anyways, it's not like they need to be on top of their customer service. If ya'll don't like it and leave there will be thousands more people who are willing to wait.
exactly man.. just some entitled spoon fed people mann

You all could call YS and cancel your orders, if the shipping is that big of a deal to you... 

Or hell, I'll give you what you paid for them so your money isn't locked up any longer... 
Million times yes - repped

YS should've put a note that it can take up to a week to ship the V2 Breds during the release. Still their fault for not taking the necessary steps prior to the release.

If they put that it takes up to a week to ship the Zebras for the next drop, then we can't complain about it.

YS should've put a note that it can take up to a week to ship the V2 Breds during the release. Still their fault for not taking the necessary steps prior to the release.

If they put that it takes up to a week to ship the Zebras for the next drop, then we can't complain about it.
Did they say anywhere on the site that they'd ship any sooner than a week? Serious question, I didn't try for the YS release. 

Did they say anywhere on the site that they'd ship any sooner than a week? Serious question, I didn't try for the YS release. 
no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom