ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only they put a disclaimer that it'd take 1 week to ship on the bred product page / confirmation email

if only if only

if

only

Last edited:
lol this threads a joke. You guys got through manually on a site that's usually botted. You paid $220 for a shoe that resells for $500+ and they need a little bit of extra time because they were able to offer that deal to A LOT of people. Is that really so bad? Maybe I'm just crazy here. 

Real spit . Misery loves company . This thread became a support group . I'm also waiting , but what can we do about it ? Nadaaaaaaaa.

Last edited:
some people always ignore the "processing" days... your order doesnt go from "order placed" to "order shipped" right away.. they give an estimate 3-5 business days for SHIPPING meanin from the moment its actually shipped yall got 3-5 days before its delivered... people be counting how long a store takes to ship the minute they placed they order... yall be like "hit submit payment" aight its 1 business day, yall gon ship me my shiit or nah

True.....yet the retailer doesn't allow a 3-5 day window for payment. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

lol this threads a joke. You guys got through manually on a site that's usually botted. You paid $220 for a shoe that resells for $500+ and they need a little bit of extra time because they were able to offer that deal to A LOT of people. Is that really so bad? Maybe I'm just crazy here. 
this is exactly what im thinking bunch of cornballs 

definition of entitlement. they don't owe anyone ****.

put yourself in the shoes of a YS employee and tell me that you'd do a better job as 1 of 3 people packing thousands of orders.
LOL, you seriously have issues man...

It's nowhere near entitlement. It's just good customer service to let your PAYING clients what's going on.

You keep telling me to put myself in another person's shoes and I keep telling you if I were in their shoes I would simply put let my customers know shoes will take additional time to be shipped. Are you not reading that?

I didn't order from YS, I have my Yeezys, I don't have a dog in the fight.. I'm just telling you my opinion on service, geez.

It's not bad AT ALL... It makes sense... It would also make more sense to tell your clients that.

Think about it one bit, how much time could they have saved by simply stating that "due to Yeezy release, all Yeezy sales will take additional time to be shipped" instead of getting all these emails or complaints from people who are highly anticipating their shoe?

Last edited:

It's not bad AT ALL... It makes sense... It would also make more sense to tell your clients that.

Think about it one bit, how much time could they have saved by simply stating that "due to Yeezy release, all Yeezy sales will take additional time to be shipped" instead of getting all these emails or complaints from people who are highly anticipating their shoe?
You're not wrong in that sense, the thing is they don't care. You guys are wasting your breath with this. You're going to order the Zebras from them after all this shipping nonsense when they give you the opportunity. They know that, it could be bad business ethics but they have enough demand to afford to not care. 

You're not wrong in that sense, the thing is they don't care. You guys are wasting your breath with this. You're going to order the Zebras from them after all this shipping nonsense when they give you the opportunity. They know that, it could be bad business ethics but they have enough demand to afford to not care. 
Faaaaaaacts.

Still going to try for them Zebras through YS, lol. Trade bait only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom