ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all should take note of that link tho. I feel like YS is going to change it up again for zebra release to throw bots off.

Considering how effective and easily that was done on their behalf I would expect them to do this every time. If I was running the site I'd do that, similar to how Consortium does it with some of their releases but instead this changes the whole website url.

That Yeezy has officially jumped over the Jumpman
laugh.gif

Here are the Different Responses from each class of NT'er-

Niceguy NT'er: Aye sell it to him for retail...it'll all come back etc...
Reseller NT'er: It's not showfriends, it's showbusiness
Troll NT'er: Sell them to me for retail I'll be your friend
Lurker NT'er: Should I PM him and see if he'll sell it to me?

:nthat:

LMAO rep'd

Lol im gonna be waiting till monday before I get mine. I was fast asf manually checking out and I guess the people who checked out dead last shipped first 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Doesn't look like I'll be able to hit that $500 resell price 
frown.gif
.  Waiting till the last day of my StockX coupon expires to hopefully see some dip in pricing.

but ys standard processing and shipping does take 1 week.. the people who have ordered before from them has said 1 week.. people knew that or they found out afterwards still made complaints.. like every 3 hrs "anyone get shipping from ys yet"
Hearing conflicts on that, but standard doesn't mean anything... they should state it. That's just my opinion, though.

It was there I was talking in my slack group about that a couple days ago. It did say in their policy they ship out the next business day. But they updated their policy with the change of the website when they uploaded Szn 5. They were probably getting blown up with screenshots and quotes of their policy stating they ship out next day and obviously weren't abiding by that. They should have at least shipped everything 2 day air or 3 day select at the least. But as I've said before. As long as mine ships idgaf.

that policy was probably in place for the yeezy szn clothes and or boots.. im sure it doesnt apply to when they drop 7k pairs of yeezys and have mass amount of orders to ship out at once versus sparse orders for clothes and boots.
LOL, policy shouldn't change based on what's being ordered. I get it, people should just be patient. I just think it's bad business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom