ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OTH  
sick.gif

Honestly waiting for the first videos to show how to remove the heeltab before I decide if I'm gonna keep my pair or not. Gonna get my pair tomorrow or wednesday so I just hope there are someone that can explain by then. Seen at least one person in a Facebook group who did remove it but he hasn't answered me about how he did it.

Honestly waiting for the first videos to show how to remove the heeltab before I decide if I'm gonna keep my pair or not. Gonna get my pair tomorrow or wednesday so I just hope there are someone that can explain by then. Seen at least one person in a Facebook group who did remove it but he hasn't answered me about how he did it.

All you need is a exacto knife and you cut the stitches on each end of the pull tab. Comes right off

All you need is a exacto knife and you cut the stitches on each end of the pull tab. Comes right off

True. Man I gotta decide if I wanna do it or just resell them now haha. Would love if I could score 2 pairs so I could do it on one pair without hesitation.

Are these still running half size smaller?

I wear 7.5 NMDs PK ... Would I need to get 8.5 Yeezy or will TTS 8 be good?

Asking cause I saw someone comparing belugas and saying these are bigger.

every V2 i have are smaller fitting than my belugas, I snagged the whites off ADC in my true size 8.5. After wearing them they hurt my feet, so this time around I did a 8.5 and a 9 just so I can see

I actually like the pull tab...guess I'm in the minority. Still the OCD in me wouldn't want to cut off something that was part of the original design...I mean doesn't that open you up to a repetative explanation of how they're " not fake " and you " customized " it :rolleyes

lol, to each his own.

I actually like the pull tab...guess I'm in the minority. Still the OCD in me wouldn't want to cut off something that was part of the original design...I mean doesn't that open you up to a repetative explanation of how they're " not fake " and you " customized " it
eyes.gif

lol, to each his own.
foreal .I'm not a huge fan of the pull tab  but i wouldnt mess around and cut it off. You dont buy a car and chop the top off yourself

People cut off tags, strings, buttons and other things off of clothes, thats a more realistic comparison than a car (which most people wouldn't even have the tools to do or even outright own the vehicle). If you'd prefer it without, then its not really a big deal

Just a sizing update. The bred are much larger so going TTS might be the way to go. I am def going to swap my size 14 out for a 13. I even took pick because the size difference is super noticeable

Both sz 14
I'm a size 13 in Jordans, and a size 13 in Belugas but they were too snug. Should I get a size 13 in Breds though?

Just use a seam ripper. It's safer than the x-acto knife. Should be less than 2 bucks (find it anywhere really). You won't risk making a huge hole in your shoes.

However, I'm willing to bet after several wears, you probably won't even think the heel tab is an issue for you anymore. But if it is, this should be an easy removal.

Last edited:

People cut off tags, strings, buttons and other things off of clothes, thats a more realistic comparison than a car (which most people wouldn't even have the tools to do or even outright own the vehicle). If you'd prefer it without, then its not really a big deal
it wasnt meant to be taken literally. im just saying you dont usually alter the design if you buy something that rare

it wasnt meant to be taken literally. im just saying you dont usually alter the design if you buy something that rare

If I had to alter something thats a big part of the design then I woudnt buy the shoe to begin with.

Its like chopping the wings off Jordan IV's.

Not at all. The guy with the breds is winning easily but if both want to do it then why not? Breds should add 150-200$ imo.
if they do the trade right now yea bred should add , but I think in a couple of months when pairs dry up they might be the same price. black and red hyped sneakers are really in demand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom