ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

most of them were 2015 your right I was thinking about the pirate black restock  in feb 2016.  but most the v1s are over a year old. 
yeah i remember the pb 2.0. i generally tend to give the year of the sneaker to when the first model first colorway ever released and v1 td was the year of 2015. i give 2016 the year for v2

Soooo im normally a sz9 in v1s. I can also wear 9.5 in v1. My question is will a size 9.0 V2 be too tight? TIA

Last edited:
Yeah, but normally ships the same day. If it's a Yeezy release where you're not sure until it ships, that scares some people.

I think the whole point of it is why worry about something that's out of the person's reach. There's nothing else we can do to change the outcome after putting in the order. I get people want it but no need to stress over something that's out of a person's control. I put in my order and just enjoy life. :smokin

Soooo im normally a sz9 in v1s. I can also wear 9.5 in v1. My question is will a size 9.0 V2 be too tight? TIA

To give you an idea, I wear a 9 in V1 fine but a bit loose. 9 in V2s fit snug on me and I prefer a 9.5 in V2s, just enough room and not too tight.

Last edited:
Had to pay resell for my Bred V2. The first V2 350 I didn't get for retail. $550.00 from GOAT for sz.11.

My PBV1 will be retired till further notice.

Not that I wear my yeezys a lot anyway. My TB look brand new.

Either way. I'm happy to have a true Red and Black colorway. Tho I didn't got hard at all for theses.

Plus it's a comfort thing with me. The V2's comfort compared to the V1 is not even close.

Into the Vault with the V1s

Also, about fakes I can care less honestly no one has ever tried me, but then again idk if u trying to walk up on a 6'4 250 big bearded dude either and yell fakes [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Had to pay resell for my Bred V2. The first V2 350 I didn't get for retail. $550.00 from GOAT for sz.11.

Not bad sold my two pairs at size 12 for 590 a peice on GOAT. So that's going price 550-600 range. The zebras wont knock that price down.

I assume two different crowds want each pair. Zebras are to loud for me.

Still salty on the release. I was able to pass the ADC splash screen manually multiple times, but it won't let me to add any sizes to the cart. So what's good the splash screen? Congrats to those who copped MANUALLY off ADC. 

Still salty on the release. I was able to pass the ADC splash screen manually multiple times, but it won't let me to add any sizes to the cart. So what's good the splash screen? Congrats to those who copped MANUALLY off ADC. 

Same thing happened to me.

Last edited:
Not bad sold my two pairs at size 12 for 590 a peice on GOAT. So that's going price 550-600 range. The zebras wont knock that price down.

I assume two different crowds want each pair. Zebras are to loud for me.

I'll still try to cop Zebras on adc but won't be paying resell for them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom