ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these still running half size smaller?

I wear 7.5 NMDs PK ... Would I need to get 8.5 Yeezy or will TTS 8 be good?

Asking cause I saw someone comparing belugas and saying these are bigger.

Still salty on the release. I was able to pass the ADC splash screen manually multiple times, but it won't let me to add any sizes to the cart. So what's good the splash screen? Congrats to those who copped MANUALLY off ADC. 

Next time just keep trying, I still believe ADC only free up sizes slowly to not have the site crash. I just keep trying and eventually the size will add to my cart. I was mad when I got in quick and added size fine but when I tried logging in I had the circle of death, I just wanted it to login so I could checkout on a different browser or tab but it wouldn't and I lost that one.. Good thing I got in again.

Last edited:
Are these still running half size smaller?

I wear 7.5 NMDs PK ... Would I need to get 8.5 Yeezy or will TTS 8 be good?

Asking cause I saw someone comparing belugas and saying these are bigger.

V2 is still half size smaller. I personally didn't size down for my NMD PK but if you sized down half from that, size up 1 whole size for the V2s so it sounds like an 8.5 for you is ideal for V2s. That's how I like my shoes to fit anyways, I can still fit in a TTS V2 but it's really snug.

Last edited:
Still salty on the release. I was able to pass the ADC splash screen manually multiple times, but it won't let me to add any sizes to the cart. So what's good the splash screen? Congrats to those who copped MANUALLY off ADC. 

Same thing happened to me.

Yep got through splash 3 times. Inventory error....try again...back to splash

Ended up carting a pair via script....payment loop wouldn't let me check out...

eh used to the Ls at this point. On to the next

Yep got through splash 3 times. Inventory error....try again...back to splash

Ended up carting a pair via script....payment loop wouldn't let me check out...

eh used to the Ls at this point. On to the next
same happened to me i got through splash 3 times only could cart an infant size at the end

same

Luckily i landed a pair at Finishline

Next time just keep trying, I still believe ADC only free up sizes slowly to not have the site crash. I just keep trying and eventually the size will add to my cart. I was mad when I got in quick and added size fine but when I tried logging in I had the circle of death, I just wanted it to login so I could checkout on a different browser or tab but it wouldn't and I lost that one.. Good thing I got in again.
I think that's STUPID. If we pass the splash screen, then it should be smooth sailing for us. Oh well.....on to the next.

I think these Breds are becoming my favorite of V2s. Theyre so versatile you can wear them with anything. And theyre even more comfortable and low key than Pirate Blacks so you can wear them to the office.

I think the whole point of it is why worry about something that's out of the person's reach. There's nothing else we can do to change the outcome after putting in the order. I get people want it but no need to stress over something that's out of a person's control. I put in my order and just enjoy life. :smokin
To give you an idea, I wear a 9 in V1 fine but a bit loose. 9 in V2s fit snug on me and I prefer a 9.5 in V2s, just enough room and not too tight.

Oh man sounds like my situation with v1. Except i wear 9.5 v1 with a lil room. But sz 9.0v1 is perfect. Looks like a sz9.5 or sz10.0 v2 will fit me better

Thanks all for input

Haven't received any shipping emails from YS.

So far only shipping confirms from Naked and Kith.

First time I got them from the site.

Same. First time I actually got something from adidas or yeezys in general. I called them just to make sure PayPal payment wasn't an issue as i couldn't check out with my cards for some reason. The rep said shipping today or tomorrow.

Another first is actually hitting on a raffle too. Was able to get the infant ones for my daughter from bodega this morning.

nthat.gif

First time I got them from the site.
Same. First time I actually got something from adidas or yeezys in general. I called them just to make sure PayPal payment wasn't an issue as i couldn't check out with my cards for some reason. The rep said shipping today or tomorrow.

Another first is actually hitting on a raffle too. Was able to get the infant ones for my daughter from bodega this morning.

Also my first time getting thru on adc, I didn't get too hyped cuz I Know with every release comes a lot of cancellations so I won't even be shocked if mine is cancelled...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom