ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro as long as you can afford it then why not. Just make sure you wear the sheet out of them to get your money's worth. And once your tired of them sell them and recover some of your funds lol.

You right. Had more than enough to buy em and plus I kind of thought of them as a graduation gift to myself since I just graduated from undergrad in Dec lol

Last edited:

I see your passionate about this, but at the end of the day- does it really matter? Don't think it effects the decision to buy (whether they title them differently). To me its still a V2, a pull tab doesn't change a model, the ultraboost Solebox and hypebeast uncaged are still 1.0s- they don't have a cage but the model is the same

Also- I leave my 750's in the box, or in dust bags. I'm not curious to find out how dusty they get

Last edited:
laugh.gif

I'm curious to hear more feedback on the 750's now. Suede definitely gets a different feel with wear (and of course if water hits it) so I wonder if it could be sunlight exposure doing that. I just don't want them looking ashy or dull from the dust

Last edited:
How difficult will it be to cop infant size? Do I have to get through the splash page twice?? Or will adidas let you check out with two pairs at once one adult sz and infant sz? Any idea.

How difficult will it be to cop infant size? Do I have to get through the splash page twice?? Or will adidas let you check out with two pairs at once one adult sz and infant sz? Any idea.
Different page so should be different splash, the infants were relatively easy to get last year but I ended up with extras (got a pair for a friend but wasnt sure which colorway)

Last edited:
Different page so should be different splash, the infants were relatively easy to get last year but I ended up with extras (got a pair for a friend but wasnt sure which colorway)

So there will be one splash page for the adult size and one splash page for infant? Hopefully im on the right one come release day lol.

so is Chicago just screwed in terms of the confirmed app for this release or what? Is wicker park open yet?

gonna try to get a pair for my wife and two kids as well. this gonna be fun 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
i love a blk/red colorway but if i miss out i wont be to mad. PBs still are in my daily rotations

need them zebras tho

Ok never wanted to go thru the drama of getting a pair of these.

But what's the easiest way? Will that black and red pair be in more stores? And help is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom