ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
some people only wear them once or twice a month. if you go to anything Ye related or sneaker shows you will see yeezys.

Ahh I see. Yea i noticed whenn there are Yeezy raffles, you see alot of people wearing yeezy's. I took my first w via a raffle after lots of L's. Trying to keep em clean

I'm going to be in Houston for the next rumored release Feb 11th. Can anyone help me out with raffle locations? Does Houston have Confirmed? Thanks in advance Houston NT'ers!

Last edited:
I'm going to be in Houston for the next rumored release Feb 11th. Can anyone help me out with raffle locations? Does Houston have Confirmed? Thanks in advance Houston NT'ers!

Yeah there's one adidas store in the galleria. They do confirmed

Purchased a pair of v2 red for 760 on StockX...

Pretty sure I overpaid but screw it. First yeezys and most likely last I'll ever buy. Sucks being a size 8.5/9 cause it's such a popular size :/

Was meaning to ask somebody from Amsterdam, how the opening of solebox went? Was it crazy bananas? 
Yea really crazy. Opening was saturday, and people started camping on a monday. Most of the people who were camping were guy's from germany, poland, france. So I didn't participated in the ( FCFS ). They had a deadstock section which contained infant yeezy's restock, kith x solebox ultra boost, nmd human race and many more. What i've heard from friends is that the rule was 1 pair per serie per customer.  Which means that some people left with 6 pairs of shoes to resell. Sorry for my bad english, still learning.

Purchased a pair of v2 red for 760 on StockX...

Pretty sure I overpaid but screw it. First yeezys and most likely last I'll ever buy. Sucks being a size 8.5/9 cause it's such a popular size :/
Bro as long as you can afford it then why not. Just make sure you wear the sheet out of them to get your money's worth. And once your tired of them sell them and recover some of your funds lol.

Anybody go to NK Austin Saturday morning? I thought about it but a 2 hour drive to go stand in line for an hour to maybe get some RC's and yeezys didn't convince me. They used to do FCFS but I know thing shave changed in the 5 years or so since I last went

Anybody go to NK Austin Saturday morning? I thought about it but a 2 hour drive to go stand in line for an hour to maybe get some RC's and yeezys didn't convince me. They used to do FCFS but I know thing shave changed in the 5 years or so since I last went

I seen a video which they emailed about that grand opening. it looked like a raffle to get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom