ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resell prices are dropping with every release. People can't spend $1000 resale on every release anymore + the increase in production numbers. They're getting Yeezy'd out.

Coppers, Oreos, and Greens are pretty reasonable right now.

Resell prices are dropping with every release. People can't spend $1000 resale on every release anymore + the increase in production numbers. They're getting Yeezy'd out.

I mean the shoes just came out two months ago bro, and then some shoes go up, some not as much as others...the reds are steady rising. A couple months ago trading for the chocolate 750 sounded like a good idea cuz they was going for 450-500 ish just like the rest of em but now they already hitting that 650-800 range. I definitely see the other v2s creeping up later this year. Some just take longer than others.

The only Yeezys that I believe have truly been "limited" are Turtle Doves, Pirate Blacks, and all of the 750s. Not that the only ones are super GR, but not super limited, either.
After the rerelease wouldn't PB's be considered the most abundant V1?

My co-worker who isn't into shoes laughed at me when I told him I won a raffle that gave me an opportunity to purchase a pair of Yeezys. He as most people assume when you win a raffle it means you win a specific item.
Yeah, I had to explain the whole concept to them about shoes and raffles. They were fake happy for me when I won the Oreo V2 raffle from Barneys.

Speaking of which, love the shoes. Went .5 up from my TTS and they are ever so slightly big, but not too bad. Finally glad to have some 350's. I'm kinda wanting to add a 750 to round out and finish out my collection.

if i wanted to trade my ds moonrocks sz 11 or 11.5 for ds belugas sz 11 + cash, how much cash should be added?

I mean the shoes just came out two months ago bro, and then some shoes go up, some not as much as others...the reds are steady rising. A couple months ago trading for the chocolate 750 sounded like a good idea cuz they was going for 450-500 ish just like the rest of em but now they already hitting that 650-800 range. I definitely see the other v2s creeping up later this year. Some just take longer than others.
All shoes eventually creep up, not just Yeezys. People paying $1000 the day of or the next day isn't happening anymore.

i dont
All shoes eventually creep up, not just Yeezys. People paying $1000 the day of or the next day isn't happening anymore.
I dont see people paying high resell much longer either. There are waaay too many shoes coming out nowadays to focus on just one. if you miss one that you wanted just wait til the next drop. pay resell if you dead set on a shoe but paying triple retail is crazy

Last edited:
i dont
I dont see people paying high resell much longer either. There are waaay too many shoes coming out nowadays to focus on just one. if you miss one that you wanted just wait til the next drop. pay resell if you dead set on a shoe but paying triple retail is crazy
They're yeezys BRUUUUH 

i dont
especially since they keep releasing the same black v2 with minor differences. Saw the black/whites go for as low as 300 in facebook groups. That´s amazing for a Yeezy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom