ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

i rock mine at least 1-2 a week if not more...i even wear different v2 colors soem times, but most of time get complimented on it...i did get flammed randomly on IG for too much sauce lol...still cant believe i randomly found myself on IG 
roll.gif

thats not too much sauce.... thats just lame 
laugh.gif

Chicago Rush St closed on Dec 22nd.  Manager told me that all Originals (NMD's, Yeezy's, etc) will all be allocated to Water Tower now. 

Wicker Park location would get UB's but that's about it, should open end of Spring/Early Summer.  

Chicago Rush St closed on Dec 22nd.  Manager told me that all Originals (NMD's, Yeezy's, etc) will all be allocated to Water Tower now. 

Wicker Park location would get UB's but that's about it, should open end of Spring/Early Summer.  

Unfortunate. The line during the red/olive/copper V2 release at Water Tower was AWFUL.

I could sell the yeezy n buy +2 season passes to Disneyland & CA Adv for $325 each and have money leftover for all the Pineapple Dole Whip my lil heart desired!! 
tongue.gif
LOL resell isn't that high anymore for yeezy's and you'd be buying the struggle pass that has blockout days on every weekend throughout the year. Get your Disney game up bruh 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Unfortunate. The line during the red/olive/copper V2 release at Water Tower was AWFUL.
The lease for the Water Tower location is up at the end of 2017 I guess, the lease expired at the end of 2016 for Rush St.  They are possibly planning a standalone shop on Michigan Ave once it's up, which would be cool.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom