ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
v2's arent anything special

people always mention it when i wear my v1's or 750's and vice versa i lowkey stopped wearing em because i didnt want attention :lol:
to be honest v1 and v2 are the same **** to me ... I like the clean look of the V1 a lot more but a simple *** shoe that goes hard because of the sponsor .... Then 750 are actually a fashion statement but again the majority of the people will not care or care until they hear the price ... Then they will say nice shoes and keep it moving.

But isn't $400 inflated?
I see ... LoL what I meant is that inflating the price might actually cut down or reseller prices which at times are ridiculously high ...

Low Tier camping all night to spend all their savings in 4 pairs to resell might be discourage when they can only afford two and might have to sit for an extended amount of time.

If anything, I'm sure the general public will give you the Waka-"Umm....OK" face when you tell them you're wearing Kanye West sneakers

What's the going rate for @ size 9 ds BELUGAS in your local groups. I keep seeing $700.Was trying to work out a trade with a kid but he keeps getting cold feet. So I might just sell the blk/white and boost I was trying to trade and buy a pair.Couldve sworn I seen prices for them @$600 not too long ago.

What's the going rate for @ size 9 ds BELUGAS in your local groups. I keep seeing $700.Was trying to work out a trade with a kid but he keeps getting cold feet. So I might just sell the blk/white and boost I was trying to trade and buy a pair.Couldve sworn I seen prices for them @$600 not too long ago.

They've gone up and are going up.

they were $600 (in my FB group) when people got their pairs from ADC

price has/will continue to go up as time passes (like every yeezy)

nothing new

Last edited:
People are so Unaware of their own Sickness... If the MSRP was $500 you would still pay it.

Quit Frontin'

Know Thy Self

Last edited:
People are so Unaware of their own Sickness... If the MSRP was $500 you would still pay it.

Quit Frontin'

Know Thy Self
lol maybe that applies to you ,but not so much for myself. My favorite Yeezys are the v1's,but I don't even bother because prices are too high.

Not trying to ba an ***** but are those legit ? Maybe it's the lighting but the diff shades of rubber on the back seem similar to the tell tale problem the fake belugas have.

its the crappy lighting. It happened to another NT member when he was showing his pair too

Last edited:
this piss poor pathetic v2 quality control man
mean.gif

i can almost see the inside of the boost
laugh.gif

at least they comfy tho...
I have the exact same thing going on with my red v2s

:lol: at thinking a higher retail price will make these easier to cop

Higher retail prices are ok to deal with if I can continue purchasing multiples to resell to make my own personal pairs cheaper. That's pretty much how I have been able to keep up with the recent run. Otherwise, its gonna be hard to keep up with $300+ every couple months on Yeezys alone

Last edited:
lol maybe that applies to you ,but not so much for myself. My favorite Yeezys are the v1's,but I don't even bother because prices are too high.
And if they dropped Turtle Dove V1's restock at $500 on ADC you wouldn't be refreshing away!!

but they didn't say how they got the unreleased v2s tho [emoji]129300[/emoji]

they look hella fufu as well... fat pulltab, stripe looks off, the long laces = which are some red flags on fakes...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom