ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got these bad boys I've been wanting so badly.  Had to drop a bit of cash, but Its all good!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I can see something like this happening. Seen it in 06 with BAPE. So few people have them or know anyone with them that it makes it hard to point out a real from fake. Also due to the limited nature of the shoe and resell price it has become ok to rock UA pairs. Even celebs are wearing fakes. Also think that Adidas releasing so many similiar colorways of the black V2 helps in making it hard to distinguish a real from fake. You can barely spot difference in color from the green to white pair.
Man those celebs probably all got played...

Acquired another V2's BF set. The reds were super tough to get for a decent price. Had to purchase from Greece.
That's prety cool cuz that's where I get my pairs!
laugh.gif

Which shop did your seller purchases his pair? Might know him.

Acquired another V2's BF set. The reds were super tough to get for a decent price. Had to purchase from Greece.

That's prety cool cuz that's where I get my pairs! :lol:

Which shop did your seller purchases his pair? Might know him.

Is that where you live? I was a little hesitant at first but I figured I'll have paypal protection via invoice if anything goes wrong. The pair was from Simple Caracters. I can't make out anything on the receipt except for Yeezy Boost 350 because it's all in greek :lol:

I also purchased another pair of Coppers from Israel.

Is that where you live? I was a little hesitant at first but I figured I'll have paypal protection via invoice if anything goes wrong. The pair was from Simple Caracters. I can't make out anything on the receipt except for Yeezy Boost 350 because it's all in greek
laugh.gif

I also purchased another pair of Coppers from Israel.
Yup! Bought my pairs from Simple Caracters but I have pairs from PhatSoles too. It's easier to cop in the former because they run it first come/first serve whereas the latter is raffle system. Good job securing a pair!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom