ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

What are you talking about? Those aren't fakes. He's obviously got a "plug"!
roll.gif
I don't know if those are fake or no - but I have seen a few dudes in YT admitting to have UA that look identical to release kicks.

They even admit it and do a side by side with release pairs and to most they would have a hard time telling a difference!

I use crepe with the suede brush on mine and have never had issues. For a quick attempt at cleaning while ur out carry a suede eraser, works on small blemishes and stains.

do you use any of those sprays to prevent water getting on the suede?

or do you just wear your 750s normally and clean when needed?

do you use any of those sprays to prevent water getting on the suede?

Yea i use water repellent before i use them the 1st time, i've never seen it affect the color of the suede, however i dont really pay that much attention if it does since they are meant to wear and scuffs are intended to happen while on feet. Also if i ever clean the shoe completely i always re-spay the water repellent.

or do you just wear your 750s normally and clean when needed?

you can actually clean suede with water if you know how

i dont spray water repellent on my suede shoes

What are you talking about? Those aren't fakes. He's obviously got a "plug"!:rofl:
I don't know if those are fake or no - but I have seen a few dudes in YT admitting to have UA that look identical to release kicks.

They even admit it and do a side by side with release pairs and to most they would have a hard time telling a difference!
At this point

You could buy any of th black v2 and wear em out and no one will call you out

Idc what anyone says

I was watching a TonyD2 vid on Youtube today where he wore rep V2s to the mall. Went to Adidas, Champs, FL, etc. Not one peep from anyone.

Lesson: no one in real life gives a shhhhhh about (y)our kicks
indifferent.gif

I was watching a TonyD2 vid on Youtube today where he wore rep V2s to the mall. Went to Adidas, Champs, FL, etc. Not one peep from anyone.

Lesson: no one in real life gives a shhhhhh about (y)our kicks :stoneface:
well to say no one care is a stretch... But facts are that the majority of people don't care.

Only other sneakerheads hypebeats and some birds care ... I'm which case more than half of them wouldn't be able to tell you if you have real or fake pairs ....

You are appealing to your crew or highly impressinable people.

well to say no one care is a stretch... But facts are that the majority of people don't care.

Only other sneakerheads hypebeats and some birds care ... I'm which case more than half of them wouldn't be able to tell you if you have real or fake pairs ....

You are appealing to your crew or highly impressinable people.
Agreed we're all in a little bubble as sneaker enthusiasts. 95% of people in general dont know or care about em

v2's arent anything special

people always mention it when i wear my v1's or 750's and vice versa i lowkey stopped wearing em because i didnt want attention :lol:

Last edited:
Only pair of Ye I have ever wanted. Hope I can get in on the action.

In all honesty if raising the price to 400 increases the chances of actual buyers of getting the sneakr and not paying inflated prices ... In sure a lot of people would be all for it ...
But isn't $400 inflated?

Maybe not the black pairs but unless you surround yourself with Ray Charles,,,, Belugas will at the very least, get you some stolen glances

The only black pair that really stands out are the Red because that red looks like infrared (or pink) and pops against the black upper. The rest of the colors are muted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom