ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

My luck slowly runnin out fam haha.

Thought I cooked last drop but ended up with multiple cancels.

Good luck this drop G

Did anyone else got this message when entering DTLR online raffle

Too many subscribe attempts for this email address. Please try again in about 5 minutes. (#8826)

THIS!!! [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Btw, why is it soooo hard to hit on smaller sizes? Put in a bunch of tix for a size 7 for wifey. Hitting for that size is like hitting the lottery forreal. [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Smaller sizes have higher resell. I am also assuming stores get less stock in those sizes as well. I was lucky enough to hit a size 4 for my girl in the Reds last release. Good luck!

Local dude has a size 11 reds asking $600 obo and they havent moved. If i dont get the whites im considering trying to make some kind of move for these

Took an L on the confirmed app yesterday. Then got the call from finishline in SF. First time hitting on any raffle, pretty happy. Good luck everyone

Last edited:
Local dude has a size 11 reds asking $600 obo and they havent moved. If i dont get the whites im considering trying to make some kind of move for these
Just tell him that they are going for just barely above $600 on StockX, you could use a $25 first-time-user coupon to bring it down to $575.  And/or that $600 on StockX would only net the seller around ~$540 after fees. 

Just tell him that they are going for just barely above $600 on StockX, you could use a $25 first-time-user coupon to bring it down to $575.  And/or that $600 on StockX would only net the seller around ~$540 after fees. 

**** im going for that $450 dagger lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom