ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't able to make my usual rounds of raffles this week cause of finals but gonna hit up some pacsuns after my last one today, if I hit great if not team manuaL tomorrow 

Last edited:
hit on confirmed for choc last two releases have been a mare guess you win some you lose some 

Confirmed L - Check
Next up is probably in store Raffle - L
Followed by Frenzy L
Then team manual L saturday morning

Lets get it :pimp:

I hope we all live to see a Yeezy GR-it probably won't be for another 10-20 years at least, at this rate. If it isn't for another 30-40 years, Kanye might die by then and Yeezys will probably be insanely hyped again.

Keep us updated fellas with the DMV calls. I went to towson footlocker but thats it since i am a baltimore resident.

You still don't think the app glitches?
Used a TX code, went back and changed the stores to Atlanta. Checked my selected stores this morning and Im locked at 2 ATL stores and 1 TX store
If you hit North Star in SA I can have em picked up for you

I forgot to change my stores back..... for the velvet 11's. I changed the stores for that shoe to get the headstart applied to the yeezys so my yeezys stores never changed

Take the insoles out and wear them a few times. After they stretch a lil, put the insoles back in.

THIS!!! [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Btw, why is it soooo hard to hit on smaller sizes? Put in a bunch of tix for a size 7 for wifey. Hitting for that size is like hitting the lottery forreal. [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom