ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I think I screwed up.

Logged out of confirmed, dont ask me why, and then went to log back in and it asked me for my number and all that good stuff. When I get back in I dont see the confirmed tag over the shoe graphic. I think I entered my name instead of my wife's and used her number when it all should have been her info/number. Anyway to re-enter it with her info?

When I go to the my releases tab the shoe appears but no further information. No other shoes appear, I'm guessing cus I've never won anything prior to today.

For what it's worth, when I did hit it said the voucher would be available on Saturday.

Just can't help but feel like screwed up tho cus I dont see the confirmed

Logged out of confirmed, dont ask me why, and then went to log back in and it asked me for my number and all that good stuff. When I get back in I dont see the confirmed tag over the shoe graphic. I think I entered my name instead of my wife's and used her number when it all should have been her info/number. Anyway to re-enter it with her info?

When I go to the my releases tab the shoe appears but no further information. No other shoes appear, I'm guessing cus I've never won anything prior to today.

For what it's worth, when I did hit it said the voucher would be available on Saturday.

Pretty sure you'll be good to go. Im sure if you close down the app, reboot your phone, and log back in you'll see the info populate correctly. Worse case scenario, I'm sure the folks at the adidas store got your info on their end already, but def need that voucher for them to scan on Saturday.

Pretty sure you'll be good to go. Im sure if you close down the app, reboot your phone, and log back in you'll see the info populate correctly. Worse case scenario, I'm sure the folks at the adidas store got your info on their end already, but def need that voucher for them to scan on Saturday.
nah man hate so be negative but he's screwed... it basically prevents from someone logging in on your account on their phone and doing the confirmed for you and you logg in and yours and your all good. like if you're not in the zone and they do it all for you if that makes sense. once you logg out you're screwed

I would def go to store with your info and give the sob story and hope you can cop cause they should be reserved under your name

Last edited:

if the app is asking for your phone # then you're using the wrong login info

unless you tried to log into that account on another device 

Last edited:
So I hit on the iPad, with her info.

When I logged out I didn't think it would ask for a phone number and for the code they send out for them to confirm your number.

When I did that my name and birth date went along with her number when it should've been her info the whole time.

But how can I get the system to ask me again so I can input her info?

Now when I try to log in in the iPad it says any active reservations cannot be redeemed on this device, wtf.? Im******

Ahhhhh even when I win I lose.

Reminds me of when my buddy said to another, you're so unlucky that if it were raining pu. ssy you'd get hit with a c o ck

Last edited:
Hit on confirmed- twice in a row now. Also finally got the Barneys call and the payment went through. Looks like my girlfriend and brother are also getting Yeezys this year :smile:

The more and more I see pics I want these lol, hope I pull an W later on today with footaction. Definitely don't wanna pay resale smh

Im screwed. Just read on the terms an policies that if I try to authenticate on another device with an active reservation I lose my reservation.

Fml.

Im screwed. Just read on the terms an policies that if I try to authenticate on another device with an active reservation I lose my reservation.

Fml.

Damn man. Crucial.

I think the store employee tried to pull this on me last time while I was in line at adidas. I told him what my size was, and he asked to see my reservation.

I had the reservation open to the page where you pick up, and handed it to him. He looks at it for like 3-4 seconds, and says "can you log in so I can see it?"

I took my phone from him and it was no longer on the confirmed pick up screen, it was back on the login page. I looked at him and said "did you log me out?" And his response was "na man, that's how it was"
I know damn well it was on the pick up screen, cuz they kept bugging everybody about being ready wit the app and ID.

He logged me out in hopes that I would lose my pair. Smh. I logged back in and it was good.

Shoe employees doing the most with the hype releases.

Sorry to hear about all this man.

Sick to my stomach.

Was already pressed for time on Saturday, it's my daughters bday and the wife was not happy about having to go pick up some shoes much less have time to discuss the issue with an adidas manager

Was hella excited to finally hit. Already telling myself to get over it. Sleep? Lol

Thanks hashus clay hashus clay

Last edited:
Damn man. Crucial.

I think the store employee tried to pull this on me last time while I was in line at adidas. I told him what my size was, and he asked to see my reservation.

I had the reservation open to the page where you pick up, and handed it to him. He looks at it for like 3-4 seconds, and says "can you log in so I can see it?"

I took my phone from him and it was no longer on the confirmed pick up screen, it was back on the login page. I looked at him and said "did you log me out?" And his response was "na man, that's how it was"
I know damn well it was on the pick up screen, cuz they kept bugging everybody about being ready wit the app and ID.

He logged me out in hopes that I would lose my pair. Smh. I logged back in and it was good.

Shoe employees doing the most with the hype releases.

Sorry to hear about all this man.
Some Adidas stores are pretty anal when it comes to reservation pickups.

When I was at the OC store for one of the prior releases, I saw several people get turned down by trying to use screenshots of their voucher despite their name being on the list. Employee was like I need to be able to go on the app and view the voucher through that.

Hey y'all, I took an L on the confirmed app today and then went over to my local bait (diamond bar). Anyone ever dealt with Bait in diamond bar? Employees were very helpful, just trying to see if anyone's ever won a raffle with them.

Ye, what are you going to use them on?
Going to get moms a Nike Shield running jacket (she likes to hit the track at 4am -- dont ask me why LOL) .. They got one for $110, so that $20 off $100 will be clutch, then with the $75 GC I got, after taxes I should be looking at about $25-30 out of pocket. Not too shabby. Not sure if I'll have use for the 2nd code. If I don't use the second code, I'll oop it to someone here on the board. 

Ok so should I bother setting up xampp or just try team manual.  I've followed everything and the website isn't working so LOL.  If anyone would like to help, PM me.

Otherwise, I'll just hold the L like I did today with the confirmed app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom