ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooked here in south florida FNL raffle
nthat.gif
, i just got the call  
PGA blvd?

Just to let you guys know. UBIQ D.C called winners yesterday. My cousin and a friend won. (all small sizes)

I know, at least it shows that the government is doing something about bots. Hopefully they expand it to cover sneakers and stock bots too
thats awesome

"makes it illegal to resell any tickets than were bought with the help of a ticket bot"

sweet to have resellers get thrown in jail & pay massive fines 

Now just change ticket to shoes and get to prosecuting

Contemplating buying an add to cart service for 75 dollars. Opinions?
I have 0 experience with thse types of services, but 75 doesn't seem too bad, long as they guarantee a refund if they fail. I've seen 1 for like 200 Euro and I was like wtf why not just buy off GOAT once pairs come in.

I was contemplating going over to the "dark side" (leaving team manual) having gone 0/everything on Yeezys, but I just hit on a Barney's raffle for copper v2s and that got me out of my depression haha. Time for more Ls.

I have 0 experience with thse types of services, but 75 doesn't seem too bad, long as they guarantee a refund if they fail. I've seen 1 for like 200 Euro and I was like wtf why not just buy off GOAT once pairs come in.

I was contemplating going over to the "dark side" (leaving team manual) having gone 0/everything on Yeezys, but I just hit on a Barney's raffle for copper v2s and that got me out of my depression haha. Time for more Ls.
Yeah, haven't hit manually since PB v2s. And I've tried hard every release since. The thing is that the 75$ doesn't guarantee checkout, just the carting of a pair using your adidas account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom