ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's resell value going for 350 V1's Pirate Black (first release) and Moonrocks? Might be looking to sell but have no clue if the releases of V2's lowered the prices of V1's at all. Only thing I have going is that Vancouver (or Canada) in general don't get a lot of Yeezy's in the first place.

What's resell value going for 350 V1's Pirate Black (first release) and Moonrocks? Might be looking to sell but have no clue if the releases of V2's lowered the prices of V1's at all. Only thing I have going is that Vancouver (or Canada) in general don't get a lot of Yeezy's in the first place.
Idk prices have been in the 1.3 range depending on size

depends on size and condition

Not sure about in Vancouver, but here in Toronto, V1 350s generally go for 1000-1400 CAD. If you're comfortable with it, might be better to sell to our neighbours in the south.

JUST saw the tweet and I got to the page but nothing afterwards. No size or anything. 

absolutely: change hobbies
Tempting.... or get a high paying job and pay resale
roll.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom