ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm someone who came from a crumbling middle class family. I live in poverty but I can still save up a little. It can be done but gotta keep priorities in mind. Won't be doing stocks or buying a house in my life but I can buy food lol

Btw I work as an electric on TV/film projects so I don't get paid regularly like office drones. Sometimes it takes 90 business days to get a check in the mail.

I'm someone who came from a crumbling middle class family. I live in poverty but I can still save up a little. It can be done but gotta keep priorities in mind. Won't be doing stocks or buying a house in my life but I can buy food lol

if thats the case resell isnt your option catch the next colorway for retail.

Anyone think another yeezy is gonna drop after black/white 350 before the year's end?
For some reason I have a feeling we're getting something right before New Years

Btw I work as an electric on TV/film projects so I don't get paid regularly like office drones. Sometimes it takes 90 business days to get a check in the mail.
Ah the TV/Film production life where u get checks from gigs you forgot about lol.  Luckily I have a few clients who pay within two weeks, so them 60 to 90 day jigs don't hurt so bad.  

I have multiple businesses and apartment complexes; I won't ever pay resell.

if you get to that level, spend you hard earned money on whatever you want
Word. I can afford to pay resale easily, but at that point, it ain't even worth it to me. Retail is max I'm willing to pay. Yeah, plenty Ls will be caught living by that rule, but at the end of the day it's just a shoe and no shoe is a necessity. There will always be another pair down the road that I will want. 

ive come to conclusion that i am not going above and beyond for yeezys anymore lol

if they go to the footsites apps ill enter but thats it lol

Word. I can afford to pay resale easily, but at that point, it ain't even worth it to me. Retail is max I'm willing to pay. Yeah, plenty Ls will be caught living by that rule, but at the end of the day it's just a shoe and no shoe is a necessity. There will always be another pair down the road that I will want. 
This. The only way i could ever justify paying resale for any shoe if its that i really want it and i will sell a couple of other shoes to make up for the price instead of just paying for them straight up. 

ive come to conclusion that i am not going above and beyond for yeezys anymore lol

if they go to the footsites apps ill enter but thats it lol
How are people able to make purchases on footsites? I've never been successfully with any of the footlocker companies. 

Spam add to cart on all sizes on the app. After struggling with a size 9 I clicked size 7 for the Belugas and got through on the Footaction app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom