ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I though I was L for a moment cause got 502 and haven't see a confirmation page.

Then I got a notice from paypal that my payment go tru ... check the order history and boom. It's there.
did you click on link within 3 seconds or something? 

How do you guys lace your V2s? messy Kanye laces or regular, so far I just tie them up like normal but I kind of want to see how they look untied.

Been debating red or coppers, that pic might seal my decision, red looks a little too pink for me from what I've seen

Been debating red or coppers, that pic might seal my decision, red looks a little too pink for me from what I've seen
Red is definitely more of a pink, like the 2014 infrared 6s. I personally love that they used a pinkish red, but different tastes ya know. I would go with copper for a more toned down look

If value later on down the line means anything to you then red is the way to go, if it's just personal preference alone, get what you like. To me, the general consensus ( including the world outside of NT ) seems to be red>copper>green. Either way you're in for a super comfy ride. 

Last edited:

yeah it was too pink for me which made selling it hurt a bit less :lol:

wish it was more dark red...

Man them space jams going to make the best round of FTL raffles a mess via app.

It was fun while it lasted tho

If value later on down the line means anything to you then red is the way to go, if it's just personal preference alone, get what you like. To me, the general consensus ( including the world outside of NT ) seems to be red>copper>green. Either way you're in for a super comfy ride. 

Thanks, think I'm going with the coppers, lower resale price helps too. I've only had v1s, and I always thought they were so comfy, looking forward to v2 to be on my feet

My brother says if I help him cop black/whites he'll buy me royals next year, can't pass this up 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom