ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody that's part of this community should be helping each other out ... How can I cook for these sneakers
Why are you so deserving of any help?

You made your account yesterday solely to come on here to beg for help.

Once this release is over you'll never post or help anybody on NT again.

Then you'll be back during the next Yeezy release with a new account begging for help again when you've contributed nothing and likely never will.

People are idiots 
happy.gif
Computer illiterate

I don't wanna win by using the script because I want a clean victory without violating terms of service. I wouldn't dream of bringing that shame to my home 

Want to me to keep it real I appreciate all of the adidas products. I actually enjoy looking and talking to people who enjoy the same thing I enjoy. I can't lie I am a idiot for not even joining a long time ago you can slander me all you want but I'm not these little kids who just want to show off I'm doing this because this what my brother wanted he's currently at st jude counting his last days

Then you'll be back during the next Yeezy release with a new account begging for help again when you've contributed nothing and likely never will.

Man his brother got cancer (OMG people these days) 

how did they even sign up for this forum
Questions without and answer ... forever in the dark ... 

UPDATE: Reservation is showing up in the app again.

For those who were part of the beta/pilot down in FL, what happens when the countdown timer goes down to zero?  

Can't figure if you're mad or happy, or just confused , or just mmmm. what are you man? haha 
I'm Mad Happy Confused & Just Mmmm [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] it's something about that YZY SZN

Everybody that's part of this community should be helping each other out ... How can I cook for these sneakers
Not trying to sound mean, but this thread isn't the best thread to ask for help in.

It's every man for himself :smh:

there's 2 reasons for this.

1. "lurkers" people who have nothing to contribute and i don't even mean info. just to chop it up in a thread. become friendly with people, anything. people don't wanna post info because the assumption is lurkers are sneaky greedy people. just interact with people, make friends. **** works the same as the real world but a lot of people can't do that either.

2. the community is split between people who do this for the love of sneakers and people who do this to make a quick buck. if i'm in the first category and if i know something that i prob had to figure out myself, why am i gonna openly help someone who i don't know, prob was too lazy to contribute and is using whatever information or help to make a quick dollar on people who do this because they genuinely enjoy the hobby.

that's how i look at it.

Last edited:
Like I always say everybody is in it for the love of sneaker blah blah blah is bs'ing to an extent.

But win two pairs of yeezys

And it's

1200 in the sig

Y'all phony as hell if you ever and I mean ever sold a shoe your a reseller. If you hit on confirmed and then try to hit on the app win both

You going to be like nah I'm good.

Nope it's how much on top should blah blah put for a trade or how much I should charge my homie for the oop

yall kill me

Oh these will be trade bait knowing dang well they going on GOAT

Last edited:
wtf is going on in here?meanwhile lurkers/botters in here like

with that being said my FTL app chances looking very slim, no updated vip & no check in

wasn't about to drive  to the city today, a couple NTers tried getting me the code in time but it expired. Appreciate yall bless up. 

going for it manuel saturday & see what happens. good luck to fellow NY heads thru the  app, hopefully some of us can legit cook with that 6 min. 

Oh man you're ruthless :rofl: :evil: :rofl:
If not then Ducktales [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom