ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed people that scored on confirmed app have whole sizes .... I hope this aint true because SMH they had half sizes listed on the app:smh:
These can't be truth becausa almost all the raffles online have listed half size aswell 

That last episode was weird as hell.  Kind of threw me off because it had nothing to do with the rest of the storyline.  Wifey was like.... wtf are we watching. 
It was completely weird but it had some golden moments.

The Arizona commercial where they charged dude more than 99 cents was great.

Thanks to @iHust1e   for the new avi.
You and about 6 other ppl running this pic as avy 
roll.gif

My FTL app just pooped the bed 
roll.gif
welp

can't believe everyone ruined destroyers script.

this is why we can't have nice things
What do you mean by ruined?

because from what i understand highsnobiety and a sub reddit really exposed it. but that's not the problem.

people being too dumb to take a few minutes to google and actually do something themselves for something that's right in front of them...they started asking too many stupid questions so dude doesn't care about it/helping anyone anymore.

i have no sympathy for anyone because i have zero computer experience other than using one since aol 4.0 and i figured it out the day of.

no reason why nobody else could do the same. at all

These can't be truth becausa almost all the raffles online have listed half size aswell 

I don't see Half sizes listed for people that have the adidas confirmed screenshot in their listings
Not denying that half sizes don't exist, just pointing out that I don't think the Confirmed App had any sizes to be won :smh:

Last edited:
I wonder if there was such a disproportionate number of entries at this one store that FTL is throwing in the towel on this one.

I don't see Half sizes listed for people that have the adidas confirmed screenshot in their listings
Not denying that half sizes don't exist, just pointing out that I don't think the Confirmed App had any sizes to be won
mean.gif
ohhhh ohhh man that sucks

because from what i understand highsnobiety and a sub reddit really exposed it. but that's not the problem.

people being too dumb to take a few minutes to google and actually do something themselves for something that's right in front of them...they started asking too many stupid questions so dude doesn't care about it/helping anyone anymore.

i have no sympathy for anyone because i have zero computer experience other than using one since aol 4.0 and i figured it out the day of.

SM never helps anyone because all their questions are ******ed. 

Last edited:

He's getting asked the same question over and over. i don't blame him. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom