ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame the sneaker culture has become dog eat dog [emoji]128514[/emoji] & now we're relying on scripts to get us a pair. Companies backdooring to friends and family smh. It's sad. I feel sorry for those that actually WANT the shoe to KEEP, STOCK or WEAR...not for those that want to RESELL them. However to a degree I feel sorry for resellers as well because we live in a world were u need $$$ to live comfortable so it's understandable if you want to sell them. It's people really out here that WANT the shoe to have for themselves...LET THEM EAT...[emoji]128514[/emoji] Don't starve them [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Complex some fools for this...
mean.gif
laugh.gif

because from what i understand highsnobiety and a sub reddit really exposed it. but that's not the problem.

people being too dumb to take a few minutes to google and actually do something themselves for something that's right in front of them...they started asking too many stupid questions so dude doesn't care about it/helping anyone anymore.

i have no sympathy for anyone because i have zero computer experience other than using one since aol 4.0 and i figured it out the day of.

no reason why nobody else could do the same. at all

He's getting asked the same question over and over. i don't blame him. 

i'm saying lol

lining up for a raffle smh

guy in front of me wearing fake PBs with the straight pattern smh

*******s smoking weed while lining up for the raffle. have some respeck for the establishment smh
So smoking weed b4 you line up is OK lol at disrespecting the establishment

It's a shame the sneaker culture has become dog eat dog [emoji]128514[/emoji] & now we're relying on scripts to get us a pair. Companies backdooring to friends and family smh. It's sad. I feel sorry for those that actually WANT the shoe to KEEP, STOCK or WEAR...not for those that want to RESELL them. However to a degree I feel sorry for resellers as well because we live in a world were u need $$$ to live comfortable so it's understandable if you want to sell them. It's people really out here that WANT the shoe to have for themselves...LET THEM EAT...[emoji]128514[/emoji] Don't starve them [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Can't figure if you're mad or happy, or just confused , or just mmmm. what are you man? haha 

Everybody that's part of this community should be helping each other out ... How can I cook for these sneakers
Not trying to sound mean, but this thread isn't the best thread to ask for help in.

It's every man for himself :smh:

Last edited:
lol nah, but i'm all for helping out just like the ol' NT days
i'll def try to throw assists Saturday, but that's if I can even get myself a pair.
3/6 (of the Yeezy releases I attempted at, cuz it took awhile for me to embrace the hype :lol:), lets go. :smokin

I'm trying my best to figure this code stuff I'm like all over the place and I'm at nyc all I want to do is give these sneakers to my brother who has cancer all he ever wanted was a pair I'll do anything at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom