ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I got that email about spending $1000 with them 
frown.gif
FOH

Is the whole faking GPS on a Droid phone for the app still a possibility? Or did the squash that?

I have an iphone and didn't think there was anyway around the GPS - I live 2 hours or so out of an area, was gonna maybe use my brother in laws droid to fake the GPS

Last edited:
Is the whole faking GPS on a Droid phone for the app still a possibility? Or did the squash that?

I have an iphone and didn't think there was anyway around the GPS - I live 2 hours or so out of an area, was gonna maybe use my brother in laws droid to fake the GPS
IPhone has to be rooted you can still do it with droid

YM says it will be online for footsites. I'm praying they do app release for ftl and champs in atl. The only way I will score. No way they do FCFS and really don't see stores getting them probably just be online

IPhone has to be rooted you can still do it with droid
Bet - is there a specific fake GPS app or anyone have a tutorial of how to do the whole set up? I'm strictly an iphone/mac user so I'm assuming it will make me feel really dumb in the process of attempting to set it up haa

Bet - is there a specific fake GPS app or anyone have a tutorial of how to do the whole set up? I'm strictly an iphone/mac user so I'm assuming it will make me feel really dumb in the process of attempting to set it up haa
It's easy just Google how to spoof location on android few simple steps and you have it done in 3 mins. Much more simpler then trying to root an iphone

Last edited:

I don't see a point to GPS spoofing, just go to the zone, you will have to anyway to pick up the shoes
I work on Wednesday and can't drive and hour and a half  just to get to the zone - I'll have no problem driving into the city on Saturday to pick them up though when I'm off.

I agree - its pointless for the ppl who are 5-6 hours out of a zone though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom