ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea that's what I was thinking it's a crap shoot in NY

Also, many people are learning how it works cause as more places get it and words spreads. The knowledge to be a VIP quick and at all 3 chains will no longer have an advantage.

its just like some want it to be a crap shoot.

Yup. When it is known, it becomes more random. If not, it's not random.

PO

FL looks to be in-store only. 
smokin.gif

FA is like F it they going to BOT it. Mines well put pairs in store and save time

Last edited:
Groupchat is a way of life.
It's how you eat in everything trivial and dependent.

Strength in #'s: not all Groupchats are created equal.

If you get a bad GC you're going backwards.

Last edited:
Then you would have johnny enter like all his co-workers and family and flood the system (so I assume other than money obviously that system keeps someone from entering 1000 times, yea there will be those that hey have 10 VIP accounts at plat, but odds are it's not that many)

Or

Have bobby enter for shoes at store way out his range for kicks and giggles (check in helps locals or suppose to anyways so that's fine)

Look at RSVP and then damn Nike draws. Dudes win all over and don't plan to pick up

People spoofing adidas apps and be like yea I have pairs I can't get cause I can't make that 5 hour drive.

They trying to narrow down the unclaimed portions as well as flooding a raffle box with ur grandma and grandfather'a trying to enter for size 8.

Most of us in here are VIP plat unless you only come out for hype shoes strike out complain pay resell and repeat. I assume most of us has spent 300$ in FTL or FA this year.

If they dont pickup, they`ll know and you wont be able to reserve anything in the future. They also connect addresses, phone numbers, IP address from which the request was made, things like that. Its complicated, but they will definitely make sure people dont take advantage of the system.

I can tell you that right now. a reseller in my area that i know personally has platinum at footlocker and hasnt been able to reserve anything, not even the wool 12s up to this point........so it definitely works.

Looks like Footlocker and Footaction moved to the App for us SoCal peeps (at least for the Cyber Monday 3s)

Still takes into account how long you`ve been a member.......New users are less likely to win.

I knew someone who registered for an account & became Platinum the same week as the Yeezy drop, & then won the V2s.

It just depends.

PO

Last edited:
is it true if you buy the those new Ronnie  x NB you get a spot for the 750's from Kith?  ( source: Twitter , i know its prblly ppl trolling) 

Hey fellas, forgot I had a bid out on stockX, of course someone took me up on the offer, thing is I already bought a pair. How do I cancel?

Hey fellas, forgot I had a bid out on stockX, of course someone took me up on the offer, thing is I already bought a pair. How do I cancel?
Check their faq. I know GOAT gives you 3 hours to cancel after it's been accepted. After that it's a wrap.

Because they have your card, if you are able to cancel they are going to charge you $25 I believe

I just changed my zip code for NY on the app for the cyber Monday 3's I have a head start of 5mins, I'm going to try for the yeezy once it pops up. I'm in Boston if I win for the yeezy it's going to be a road trip, this app is very easy to gig, lol

Is the info on the app different than what is online/website?

For example, Footaction launch locator only shows 4 shoes for me, all releasing 10/15 (Reebok Instapump Fury, Cyber Monday 3's, Cyber Monday 3 kids, and Nike Lil Posites). 

I'm in CO, and they've never used the foot-apps that I know of.  Just wondering if there is a difference between the app and online?

Is the info on the app different than what is online/website?

For example, Footaction launch locator only shows 4 shoes for me, all releasing 10/15 (Reebok Instapump Fury, Cyber Monday 3's, Cyber Monday 3 kids, and Nike Lil Posites). 

I'm in CO, and they've never used the foot-apps that I know of.  Just wondering if there is a difference between the app and online?
As far as I can tell, yeah there is. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure foot stores are using the apps in heavily populated cities to prevent backdooring and control the overall release madness. I'm not sure if places outside of NYC and LA are going to be subject to the raffle system via app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom