ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I can tell, yeah there is. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure foot stores are using the apps in heavily populated cities to prevent backdooring and control the overall release madness. I'm not sure if places outside of NYC and LA are going to be subject to the raffle system via app.
I think it depends on the release. The footlocker in saint clair, Illinois has done the raffle for the wool 12s in mens and GS and the SBB 1s in mens and GS...........The saint louis, MO footlocker (within the same area, but different states) is doing the system for the GS halloween foams but not the 3s, but the saint clair location is doing the ticket system for the GS foams and the reservation system for the 3s

THE PARTY STARTS 
smokin.gif

I just changed my zip code for NY on the app for the cyber Monday 3's I have a head start of 5mins, I'm going to try for the yeezy once it pops up. I'm in Boston if I win for the yeezy it's going to be a road trip, this app is very easy to gig, lol

How will u get the in store check in. U will only have 5 min. Folks in Ny will have 6.

Bubble popped

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but f you place an order of $1000 or more with lvr, you get access to a special event with access to Yeezys, Pharrells, UBs, NMDs, etc.  

better hope he didn't ship... pretty sure all sales on stockX are final

Hoping! :lol:

Check their faq. I know GOAT gives you 3 hours to cancel after it's been accepted. After that it's a wrap.
Got the email this morning when I woke up, already past the 3 hour limit.

Because they have your card, if you are able to cancel they are going to charge you $25 I believe

I can deal with $25, but where is the easy button? How do I cancel.

If they dont pickup, they`ll know and you wont be able to reserve anything in the future. They also connect addresses, phone numbers, IP address from which the request was made, things like that. Its complicated, but they will definitely make sure people dont take advantage of the system.

I can tell you that right now. a reseller in my area that i know personally has platinum at footlocker and hasnt been able to reserve anything, not even the wool 12s up to this point........so it definitely works.

^correct, eventually the system locks out all who flood the banners app's to secure pairs they don't intend on purchasing.

Secondly this is my first post but been following this site since the Weekly night wars with iss.com aka sole collector [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom