ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whew, just when I almost pulled the trigger on PB resell news of a possible similar version comes out. If rumors are true, hope I can land a a pair mayn. RIP to those hoarding.....jp.

sz 9? hit me up
Gotta keep the 750's bro, if I go through with the trade only yeezy's i'll have. 
frown.gif

I'm hoping that the color code actually means something, and we aren't just getting a PB retro.

Ideally, the new drop would be a 'mystery box' where you buy it and they send you a random CW (PB, TD, etc.).

I'm gonna go pray for that...

that would at least be somewhat original.

a retro of the PB this soon is really uninspired, imo - kind of kills the yeezy excitement. like they already know it's getting old.
 he did say everybody would eat.  Maybe this is his way of feeding everyone.  

I'm hoping that the color code actually means something, and we aren't just getting a PB retro.

Ideally, the new drop would be a 'mystery box' where you buy it and they send you a random CW (PB, TD, etc.).

You do realize the new colorway has already been leaked, right. Its pointless to say anything otherwise. 

Yes please sell them cheaper and I'll buy :pimp:

Won't be the same shoe and the same people gonna strike out anyway $$$

prayin this is a gr. although I won't be able to stand all the bozos posting on ig how they copped them. just like those hover boards. every idiot in the city is gonna have a pair of these thinking they killing the game.
This. Definitely not something to brag about if they're able to cook on a GR release. All I know is that if I'm lucky enough to snag a pear, I'm rockin' the hell out of em.

getting pretty delusional here.

the next new one will prob surface right after this re-up. perhaps joe 2.0 will "leak" it or something. we haven't heard anything from the kardashian clan in a minute.

HAHA people thinking a GR release. If you didn't cop yeezy's in 2015, this year will be the same for you
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom