ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who told Adidas that we need a million in production 
nerd.gif

Only people worried about re-release are people hoarding and not wearing...wouldn't mind first pair of 350s at retail

Last edited:
Only people worried about re-release are people hoarding and not wearing...wouldn't mind first pair of 350s at retail
THANK YOU!

I feel the same. Only people that are hurt right now are resellers or people that paid resell for a pair.

I got mine for retail so im not even sweating lol... if i miss money saved. Onto the next one

maybe they will be more like the tan material? or is it a dead remake? either way I don't care. I love all black sneakers I wear my pb 4 times a week and need 3 more pairs. I'm just upset that it isn't a new cw. like olive green, all white, brown, etc

so weird that they're retro-ing the PB before the TD.

the TD actually should be retro'd because it cannot survive street contact

Sole supremacy quoted me $300 to size swap my OT's from a 9 to a 5.5 for my girlfriend.
mean.gif

She really wants them and I told her I would do it but I might pull a **** move and swap for my size, what would y'all do? lol

prayin this is a gr. although I won't be able to stand all the bozos posting on ig how they copped them. just like those hover boards. every idiot in the city is gonna have a pair of these thinking they killing the game.

prayin this is a gr. although I won't be able to stand all the bozos posting on ig how they copped them. just like those hover boards. every idiot in the city is gonna have a pair of these thinking they killing the game.
You have to pick one fam..  

i'll take the gr  
nerd.gif

Man I sold a pair of PBs at Flight Club right when they came out for $900. NINE HUNDRED. I got $720. Stupid stupid.

Man I sold a pair of PBs at Flight Club right when they came out for $900. NINE HUNDRED. I got $720. Stupid stupid.
Lol you're not the only one living in that world of regret. There were a few members here who were swearing that TD's and PB's weren't going to go up and will drop to $500-$600 and unloaded them quick. Haven't heard from them since. 

Lol you're not the only one living in that world of regret. There were a few members here who were swearing that TD's and PB's weren't going to go up and will drop to $500-$600 and unloaded them quick. Haven't heard from them since. 
Meh I ain't that upset over it. For a college student like me that's still a HUGE quick profit. If I was older and had a more constant flow of income I woulda definitely held onto them

That being said I just sent my tans to them lmao

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom