ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good point, so I'm guessing it won't be any in-store raffles for the footstores since confirmed app will be handling the reservations for their stock
Maybe some footstores. Definitely gotta check with some stores. In Florida we have the Footstore launch locator app and Confirmed so it's nice not to run around for raffles. I know the Launch app got extended to a couple other cities after the Banned release. 

People are actually doing atc slots for cleats.  CLEATS!!!

I've lost all faith in the human race.
the best part...they are expensive slots -- almost the cost of the shoe type of expensive. 
eek.gif

Let's see how many people wear these cleats casually cause I guarantee there's gonna be people doing it

2 Ls so far testing confirmed app just now hope I cook for the 350s any tips would help for the app , totally wish they put it back to the old ways were it was like a quick strike on The app I got two pairs then zero with this new system

Confirmed app is a joke. This is definitely not a FCFS basis. More of a get lucky type of thing.

either they putting less pairs on the app nowadays or people got the jig, i use to hit on the old confirm like a piece of cake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom