ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw that Orlando was added to the Confirmed list :pimp: :pimp:

I saw that! I hope Tampa gets some love next. Not sure if I wanna drive 1.5 hours to get into the zone for these.

I lucked out on the infant TD's while I was in Fort Lauderdale for business because I drove to Miami Beach. Just had to drive to Miami from Tampa on the day of pick up.

damn
laugh.gif

wish i knew how to code
mean.gif
If you can learn how to read n write,  then you can learn how to code!

open the book n start somewhere!

cleated needed for festivals Bruh.... That grass mean

Also, for those who played high school sports. Half of high school sports is looking fly. Expect a lot of young buyers.

Since the school doesn't own you like college football. you can get away with a little stunting

cleated needed for festivals Bruh.... That grass mean

Also, for those who played high school sports. Half of high school sports is looking fly. Expect a lot of young buyers.

Since the school doesn't own you like college football. you can get away with a little stunting
It's totally for the kids.  Resellers need to leave these shoes to the athletes they were made for.

Last edited:
I wonder how folks who've never played football in their life are going to buy these?

Last edited:
well i'm sure there are folks who never played basketball, baseball, soccer, ran.....buying kicks so i guess not to far of a jump. 
not even close. Field sports require specific shoes. You dont see mant folks walking in cleated shoes in the streets.

Is the confirmed app just for Adidas stocklist? Or will it account for champs, footlocker, footaction etc. Not sure why DC would be in the zone when its only one Adidas store near the city 

Is the confirmed app just for Adidas stocklist? Or will it account for champs, footlocker, footaction etc. Not sure why DC would be in the zone when its only one Adidas store near the city 
It might be for some footstores in some cities. i just saw the Orlando zone map, it's HUGE! And they only have one adidas Originals store, so I'm assuming it'll included some footstore stock. 

LOL, you HAVE to play the sport to cop now? okay. People need to stop caring about what happens to shoes they don`t care about to begin with.

It might be for some footstores in some cities. i just saw the Orlando zone map, it's HUGE! And they only have one adidas Originals store, so I'm assuming it'll included some footstore stock. 
Good point, so I'm guessing it won't be any in-store raffles for the footstores since confirmed app will be handling the reservations for their stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom