ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kuo sold every pair for $280 to UN
Making like $100 bucks profit give or take

And UN sells at $350-$375

Both parties are happy!!

I know like 4 sellers who sell to UN

And they get cashed out

No consignment

That wall of Banned 1's came from 1 person

Majority of it

None of them live in LV

All out of state

True thier are resellers who use UN/FC and other consignment shops as cashout options, but the very model of consignment shops is that not every 'consignor'/reseller gets the cashout treatment....so the consignor is holding the 'cost' of the pairs until they are sold not the consignment shop. It will be interesting to see if Kuo getting cashed out by UN was actually a cost effective option or not. 

The majority of people are dealing with stores that cashout now. When you leave multiple pairs on consignment you take risk of the market turning against you. Unless you live in Ny or La where you have access to flight club and overinflated resale prices most will likely choose the cashout option.

Team 0 yeezys checking in. Lost on every single release to this point.

Team retail or bust.

I like that there is enough generic colorways of the V2 that i may try for. Since i do like the basic black with the colored swoosh (i mean...line? paint strip?)

the black with the colored stripes are actually more limited so there goes your "generic colorways"

i didn't mean release quantity. I meant that i will try for. Example I didn't try for TDs because i think they are ugly. I liked pirate black and moon rock and all the 750s. But wasn't a fan of oxford tans or TDs. I will be trying for all the "generic" black colorways because i like them all enough to buy and wear.

I have never in my life bought a pair of shoes i didn't like with the intent to resell. I wear everything i have and if i sell they are used.

I am happy there are more generic colorways with a black base that i find visually appealing i guess i should say :lol:

Last edited:
Just saw that Orlando was added to the Confirmed list
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
More cities getting added and Larger Zones

but is there Qty to appease this???

it's gonna make it harder even more!

Last edited:
So when Jordan brand makes Jordan retro cleats it's ok but when Yeezy does the same it's terrible lol

The 350 cleats don't look bad at all

No ones hating on them, they look cool but Jordan cleats been around for god knows how long now since players used to wear them on the regular

If anyone is complaining its more from a resell stand point and that yeezy isn't an athlete so it kinda makes no sense to be releasing cleats which is strictly for looks and not much of being a performance cleat

dont even want the cleats, but it's a good test run for this bot so I can get a feel on it so let's see. getting my servers and proxies set

what time does adidas do their releases?
I've never understood this.

Testing your bot on a release that essentially doesn't matter to the grand majority of people is like practicing for the Olympics by racing 6yr olds at your local park.

I wonder when they will list the stockists. So stoked they opened up the DMV area on the app, but I'm def trying to enter in every raffle possible!

Testing your bot on a release that essentially doesn't matter to the grand majority of people is like practicing for the Olympics by racing 6yr olds at your local park.
It's a new bot I'm using, gonna see how it works, analyze mistakes I make and correct them for the next release

hoping footlocker gets these and does the raffle through the app. would definitely be easier to enter a raffle and harder for foot stores to bd pairs to a vip list. 

More cities getting added and Larger Zones

but is there Qty to appease this???

it's gonna make it harder even more!
The old confirmed app had larger zones here and included a 10-15 mile radius outside of city limits.  The new confirmed app is literally only the city of Chicago.

If I'm in the city I attempt but if not, I'm not taking a 10 min ride for an L.

The majority of people are dealing with stores that cashout now. When you leave multiple pairs on consignment you take risk of the market turning against you. Unless you live in Ny or La where you have access to flight club and overinflated resale prices most will likely choose the cashout option.
If there's a consignment shop who is relying on a cashout model for thier business success I am fairly certain they will not have the longevity of the bigger consignment shops. I get cashout from a consignment shop's perspective -- ie: pay Kuo $225 a pair with the belief the market with hover around $300-325. Kuo makes money ($50 bucks per pair assuming he paid retail) and the shop makes money. However because UN has such a low consignment fee compared to other large shops it means they are 'cash poor' and so cashing out most of its consignors means they are taking on way more debt .... then using the consignment model it has in place which has a low overhead built in -- doesn't sound like a good model for longevity. I imagine if you are truly a reseller you are always taking on the risk of the market turning but honestly .... but honestly working with a consignment shop isn't going to amplify this unless you are a flipper and not a really a reseller. 

anyone who buys multiple pairs of Ye cleats thinking they will be able to flip them in time for v2s releasing is fooling themselves....and the shop cashing them out well they are equally foolish. 

If there's a consignment shop who is relying on a cashout model for thier business success I am fairly certain they will not have the longevity of the bigger consignment shops. I get cashout from a consignment shop's perspective -- ie: pay Kuo $225 a pair with the belief the market with hover around $300-325. Kuo makes money ($50 bucks per pair assuming he paid retail) and the shop makes money. However because UN has such a low consignment fee compared to other large shops it means they are 'cash poor' and so cashing out most of its consignors means they are taking on way more debt .... then using the consignment model it has in place which has a low overhead built in -- doesn't sound like a good model for longevity. I imagine if you are truly a reseller you are always taking on the risk of the market turning but honestly .... but honestly working with a consignment shop isn't going to amplify this unless you are a flipper and not a really a reseller. 

anyone who buys multiple pairs of Ye cleats thinking they will be able to flip them in time for v2s releasing is fooling themselves....and the shop cashing them out well they are equally foolish. 
The model works.  Sole Supremacy moves units, a lot of them and they are primarily cashout.  I'm almost certain they rarely do consignment unless you're local.  I personally sold them about 120 pairs out of my personal collection late last year and got about 10% less than if I would have had my shoes sitting at a consignment shop for 6 months.

For the seller it really is a no-brainer.  The one thing you're overlooking is that the most successful stores now are the ones that are well financed.  The days of opening a consignment shop and expecting every person in your local city to bring you pairs is almost dead and gone considering how many stores folded in the last couple years.

Some with customers shoes.  Just disappeared.

Last edited:

The model works.  Sole Supremacy moves units, a lot of them and they are primarily cashout.  I'm almost certain they rarely do consignment unless you're local.  I personally sold them about 120 pairs out of my personal collection late last year and got about 10% less than if I would have had my shoes sitting at a consignment shop for 6 months.

For the seller it really is a no-brainer.  The one thing you're overlooking is that the most successful stores now are the ones that are well financed.  The days of opening a consignment shop and expecting every person in your local city to bring you pairs is almost dead and gone considering how many stores folded in the last couple years.

sole supremacy is the only shop doing this successfully. props to him. wish the east coast had a legit cash out option. he actually gives fair prices on the cash out and has enough for a following where he can move kicks at high end prices. i've tried to sell kicks through some shops in NYC/east coast and the bids they gave me were pathetic. on the eas coast, FCNY is still the best option unfortunately.

The Cleats are not something I would expect a shop to cash out on!!!

Banned 1's, v2 350's, NMD's, UltraBoosts - These have a GREATER Demand and more then likely will be sold

Were your wrong is the Cash out makes more money for the shop then the Consignment

banned 1's example

Cosign - Shoe sells at $350 shop gets 10-20% - $35-70 bucks

Cashout - bought shoes say $250 bulk from seller - sells at $350 = $100 

i hope Orlando gets the same love on Confirmed as Atlanta did with the GGs. So many people cooked through Atlanta adidas

bingo
It's a new bot I'm using, gonna see how it works, analyze mistakes I make and correct them for the next release
thats what makes it pointless. for the next release it will be something completely different so analyzing mistakes and correcting them doesnt even apply to the yeezy release

The model works.  Sole Supremacy moves units

:smh: Yup some folks out here were in hot water and had to flip to pay major debts back.

Sole Supremacy cashing out folks damn near everyday. That's hustle [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

went to some supremacy once, workers were on some holier than though **** acting cocky as hell and like helping me was bothering them. they lost my business immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom