ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last confirmed was at 4:30 I believe but it's usually random
But this has a lot more spots so keep your phone next to you

Online was at 1
Edit I think :lol: let me roll something see if I can refresh my memory

Last edited:
Online was at 1
Edit I think
laugh.gif
let me roll something see if I can refresh my memory
LMAO!  I took a tolerance break today.  My girl lives in the zone, so I might have to sleep over her place the night before.

Shocked at the lack of info for a Monday the week of release. Don't know how I feel about most pairs being allocated to Confirmed (if true). Confirmed app scares me, been on before the tweet from Adidas and hasn't worked out for me.

Last edited:
Tolerance break hmmmm might have to try that . Quit cigarettes 6 years ago now I medicate regularly [emoji]128168[/emoji][emoji]128168[/emoji][emoji]128168[/emoji][emoji]128168[/emoji]
Been smoking everyday since I was 14 NYC 90's is a blur :lol:
snayberry snayberry

Last edited:
i didn't ask them. I'm almost certain they ain't getting em, could be wrong
i hear you it seems like if they were getting them they would have done something already but I guess we:ll see 

barneys be shady
Thats why I dont trust a word that comes out of their mouth, wristbands always given out on random days just gonna keep showing up in person smh

i hear you it seems like if they were getting them they would have done something already but I guess we:ll see 

Thats why I dont trust a word that comes out of their mouth, wristbands always given out on random days just gonna keep showing up in person smh
good luck

Calm down folks someone asked when did they release online last time 1pm est I think [emoji]128373[/emoji]

Last edited:

they never give honest answers

if you're only selling pairs to regulars or whatever just say that but i doubt they're not getting them, havent they got all the others? (the new york store)

post from leaders in chicago you guys may find humorous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom