ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
9el8lDY.png

Which raffle spots have you hit up so far?

SouthLake Mall FA in Morrow, GA

That's about it didn't feel like tearing GA up

I'm drained was a 5 hour drive to and from AL to GA

Hopefully the ticket I have is golden [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Hopefully the ticket I have is golden [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

South lake mall cooked bruh

Bruh

Last edited:

Well dam all the way from Bama huh? Was there a line when you went to enter?

If you peeped FA Twitter earlier today you probably saw my tweets asking if I could enter a raffle in another state :lol:

Atlanta's interstate system is confusing af :/

Damn I-20 to I-285 to I-85 to I-75

Had to keep circling because road work was happening and lanes weren't marked correctly :smh:
Missed some exits and and backtracked

Coming back was rough heavy rain with no visibility had to ride both lanes with hazards

Whewwww all for a chance to win

I'm like 20 minutes away from the zone so i'm prob gonna camp at a mcdonalds. Anyone have success with mcdonalds wifi? 

If you peeped FA Twitter earlier today you probably saw my tweets asking if I could enter a raffle in another state
laugh.gif

Atlanta's interstate system is confusing af :/

Damn I-20 to I-285 to I-85 to I-75

Had to keep circling because road work was happening and lanes weren't marked correctly
mean.gif

Missed some exits and and backtracked

Coming back was rough heavy rain with no visibility had to ride both lanes with hazards

Whewwww all for a chance to win
good luck bro lol

i dont even feel like driving into downtown to enter raffles

Well dam all the way from Bama huh? Was there a line when you went to enter?

When I got there around 5:30 nope. They had a small room where the sign up for raffle was held. mall was lowkey dead and only a few folks were in and out.

Noticed hella Chinese folks entering like moms and grandmas

So I'm in the Bay Area out in California and this is the first time the Adidas store here is using the Confirmed app for a Yeezy release. You telling me I gotta drive out to SF just to make a reservation for a chance to cop? What's the point of having it go through the app then? Might as well make it an in-store raffle again if people are gonna have to drive out there anyway. At least with in-store raffles, people might actually cop other stuff in the store since they already drove all the way out there. 

Luckily I don't even like the 750s, I only want a pair to trade for some Ultra Boosts :lol:  

You don't have to drive all the way up to sf. You just have to be in the green zone which goes from parts of burlingame up to sf.

Will they announce a time tomorrow or what time have the app usually gone live for reservations?  Sorry, new to the confirmed app.  I just want to plan where to be at on Wednesday.

Will they announce a time tomorrow or what time have the app usually gone live for reservations?  Sorry, new to the confirmed app.  I just want to plan where to be at on Wednesday.
its a random time, but some guys have been able to find the time, 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom