ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no tint of green.
laugh.gif
Well... the lighting plays a huge part in how the MRs look: 

This is taken in a different lighting and it looks way different that the picture that @wombat  took. 

Last edited:
Well... the lighting plays a huge part in how the MRs look: 

This is taken in a different lighting and it looks way different that the picture that @wombat  took. 
That's just a crappy, yellow tinted photo though. Doesn't have as much to do with the lighting as it does with the white balance in the photo being out of wack.

Ok, but who's to say that the original photo had a tint effect on it? The room might've really had that lighting which made the shoe look that color....
Highly doubtful that room looked that way in person. Yes, in theory you can throw colored lights on any pair of shoes to make them look a different color but that's not exclusive to the MRs, it applies to literally everything you can see.

Highly doubtful that room looked that way in person. Yes, in theory you can throw colored lights on any pair of shoes to make them look a different color but that's not exclusive to the MRs, it applies to literally everything you can see.
Yeah, I'm not saying you're wrong, but the reason I'm saying that is because I experience that lighting at my own house. The fluorescent bulbs make the room look yellow rather than bright white. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom